Noah slaps me across the face. "Come on, girl, cut me a break! You're gone for the majority of the year, I deserve a little kiss now and then!" He yells. I exhale. "We're done. You're an asshole. And I'll make sure every girl on this planet knows it." I walk away, but he grabs my hand and pulls me around. I struggle to get out of his grip, but he's a lot stronger then I remembered. He kisses me, and I try to pull away, but he's too strong.

Sirius yells, and shoots a hex at him. Noah falls back, and I run away from him, backing myself in a corner. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN." He yells, stomping on Noah's stomach. I hear several cracking nosies.

Sirius broke his ribs.

He grabs him by the scruff of his neck and pins him up on the wall. "You don't touch her. You don't speak to her. You don't LOOK at her. You're a filthy excuse for a human." He spits, dropping him the floor. He runs over to me, looking concerned. "Are you alright?" He asks, checking me all over for marks. I take in a shaky breath and wipe away my tears. "Yeah, I'm alright." He wraps an arm around me and squeezes. "Come on, let's go back." We walk out of the pub together and it seems like I have myself together until the tears start flowing again. I stop in my tracks and Sirius looks back at me. "It was our anniversary." I whisper. He wraps his arms around me, and I sink to the floor, crying so hard my knees give out. He pulls me into his lap, and I stay there for a very long time, crying. Crying so hard I didn't know it was possible to cry this much. I clutch onto his shirt, crying into his shoulder

****

I'm wrapped in a blanket when Sirius comes back into the Gryffindor common room. The blanket smells familiar, it smells like Sirius. He smiles half heartedly. "I got you ice cream." He says, holding out a carton of Ben & Jerry's finest. I smile, and grab it. He sits on the other end of the couch, looking into the fire. The reflection of the flames dance across his stormy grey eyes. I set down the carton of ice cream, and inch over to sit next to him. "Thank you." I whisper. He looks at me. "You deserved better." I let out a breath with a whoosh. "Yeah, most times the person you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger." I run a hand through my hair. "I just wish I'd know. I feel so stupid." "You're not stupid." Sirius says automatically. "You know what my mom always told me?" I say, twirling the ends of my hair around my fingers. He looks at me. "What?" "To be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel." He nods. "Well, she's not wrong." I exhale. "She's not wrong." I look at Sirius, my eyes welling up with tears again. "Oh Ky, don't cry." He says, hugging me again. "He doesn't deserve your tears." I look at him. "Tell me something." He furrows his brow. "What do you want to hear?" I shake my head. "I don't care, anything. Just give me something to think about." He nods, and sinks back into the couch again. I rest my head on his legs, looking up at the ceiling. He twirls a piece of my hair around his finger.

"There's this girl." He says, looking at me. I nod. "She's gorgeous. She's like, goddess beautiful, and the best part is that she doesn't know it. Half the school has a crush on her, and she's completely oblivious." I exhale. "Sounds like quite the girl." He nods. "You have no idea." He's quiet for a moment. "She's so incredibly caring, and kind, and will take anyone under her wing. I'm in love with her." He says softly. I smile up at him. "That's great, Sirius. What's her name?" He hesitates. "You wouldn't know her." He says quickly. I frown. "Gotta make sure she's good enough for my Sirius." He laughs, and twirls my hair again. "Don't worry, she is." "How long have you known her?" I ask. "Since the very first day." He answers, and I can tell it's very honestly. I dig my brain, and I can't seem to figure out who it is. We met almost everyone we know together. "I can't figure out who it is. Won't you just tell me?" He shakes his head, wiping away some of my tears from earlier. "Nope." He pops the p. I look up at him and pout. He glares at me. "Don't you dare do that pouting thing. You KNOW that's my weakness." I pout some more. He squeezes his eyes shut. "Nope, nope, nope, not gonna do it, NOT. GONNA. DO. IT. " He yells, and I place my finger on his lips. "SH! People are sleeping." I whisper. He licks my finger. "AGH! Gross!" I almost scream, but I whisper shout it. "Ah a! No shouting, people are sleeping." He mocks me. I roll my eyes, and turn over. "I'm tired." I look up at him. "Can I crash here? I can't face the Slytherins today." He nods. "Of course, Simba." I glare at him. "Still hate that nickname."

********

"AGGGGHHHHH! MY EYES!!!! MY INNOCENT VULNERABLE EYES!" I wake up with a start and rub my eyes, legs tangled in the blanket. I glare at James. I realize that from our position last night, Sirius & I somehow feel asleep on the same couch. His arm is wrapped around me and I'm curled up next to him.I let out a shriek, and Sirius & I tumble to the floor. He wakes up as we land on the floor. "Wha...... What happened?" He mumbles, running a hand over his eyes. I goran, and let my head thump back onto the floor. "What were YOU two doing?" James says, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's a long story." Sirius says, running a hand through his hair. "A very long story." I agree, looking at him. We both hurts out in laughter. He gets up, and holds out a hand. I grab it and pull myself up, looking at the clock. "MERLIN! I'm late!" I curse under my breath, gathering myself up and running out of the common room. I bolt down the hallway and into the Slytherin dorms. "Where were YOU?" Cissy asks, eyeing my disheveled appearance. I look around the dorm. "Please Cissy, I'll tell you everything, I will, just help me not be late!" I plead. She sighs.

"You owe me one hell of an explanation."