12.Plan in Action- Crew Pov

Start from the beginning

"Well if not us then who?" Allie said leading the way

We made our way to the forrest part in there back yard and followed the trail we decided to make camp deep in the forrest. Then we all sat down and stripped to all black the sun was setting and the sky was getting orange pink and yellow a beautiful sight if you stopped to look

CARSON POV

We all was in all black then i looked around and notice one person was missing where was rashon?

"Hey where is rashon."

"Didnt i say we thought of everything. He is around the way when we leave the forrest one the south side he'll be waiting with his black truck, He's already dressed and ready to go. we needed a way to get there she lives a half hour from here." Cameron said.

Dame these girls were on there game they wasnt playing no games, That one reason we befriended them they were smart cool and pretty. We asked wether bonnie and caressa was gonna be okaii out here.

"Well be fine, No one really comes out here and i brought my mom tazzer. Just make sure you guys text us when your done or text us if your in trouble and well be right oover." Caressa said.

We all said alright started a fire for them cuase it was now dark .We said a quick prayer and headed out to exit the south side of the forrest.

"Damn this a big ass forrest if we aint made it yet."

"Carson stop bithching we almost there." Alex said laughing.

"Yall we need to hurry up it takes a half an hour to get there and we need to intervine half way through her jog." Cameron said slightly picking up the pace

"How you figure all this out." Allie asked

"Well she jogs every night except friday and saturday. Plus she always tweets when she's out and coming back in so she leaves at the same time and always gets back between 9:00-9:15. But i got a feeling she gonna be a little late today." She said giving a very evil smile

We continued walking till we saw the exit point and headed out.

RASHON POV

It was 7:05 where was these guys, Why cant people ever be on time were pose to leave at 7:30 cuase we still needed to go over little things. Cameron and allie came up to me before we left the hospital and handed me cloths and told me to leave before to get ready. I finally saw them walking up and i got out.

" What in the hell took yall so long?"

" We had to make sure bonnie and caressa was good." Zayne said throwing the duffle bag in the back.

" Ooo. Soo whats the plan."

"Well were just gonna push her around a bit not hit her were trying to scare her not beat her up we dont wanna leave physical evidence."Allie said putting her jacket on

"OOOO you guys youll never gonna belive who's going jogging with her tonight."Cameron said scrolling her phone

"Let me guess her partner in crime right."

"Exactly so this will be good. When we get there Rashon your staying in the car and circle around so no one will really notice you and zayne,alex and i will take brittney while carson,allie and jermey will take ashley sounds good.?'Cameron said to us.

"who knew you was a master mind."

"Well who said she wasnt." Alex said getting in the truck.

I informed them when there done to call me i wont be too far and will hurry to get back but they would need to run fast aways so they dont see me pick them up and that.I also told them to do not speak or there cover would be blown. No matter what any one said this plan was flawless.