Chapter 1: A Love Letter, Hurt

I reached the area where you dump recycling, but before I threw the recycling away. I spotted a familiar name of the letters. "It's Kyo's name." I picked the paper up. It was a neatly folded paper, pocket size. And it had another name on it. "To: Kyo." I scanned the other name. "From: Yumi Himuro." I unfolded the paper. Words were inside it, and it looked to be a letter...

'Dear Kyo,

I have always found admiration for you when I first spotted eyes on you. But slowly, that admiration turned into lo-'

I quickly folded the paper back into it's original for of how I found it. So it was a love note for Kyo huh? For some reason, my heart ached. I wonder why it's in the trash. Than I noticed another paper with Kyo's name on it. I picked it up, and it was from the same girl.

'Hello Kyo,

You don't know me, but I know you.'

That scribbles was marked all over the words. Well, it did sound kind of stalker, she probably felt the same way. I grew curious, because I saw another one; it was exactly from the same person. It's a waste to throw all of this out. So, without thinking, I grabbed one of the papers and stuffed it in my skirt pocket. It was the love letter that I found the most beautiful.

Dear Kyo,

Our first meeting was a simple, helpful deed. When I dropped my papers, you gladly helped me. At first I thought of you as a nice person. But, after a while, my thoughts continued to be filled of you. But I never understood why. As day and days passed, days turning into week, and into months. My heart continued to think of you. At first I thought it was admiration, but till that one day...

Late afternoon, I saw you up on the roof. Staring at the sky with a far off expression. You were so different from anyone else I met. You had something that no one else could understand. And I felt that I wanted to know more of why you felt that way. Than I realized it, I have fallen in love with you. To you I may be many girls who love you, and you may not accept my feelings. But I'll be gladly happy, if you could read my letter. And not throw it away, or cast it aside. For that you, would of casted my feelings.

-Yumi Himuro

I headed back to class. But, when I entered the classroom, everyone has already left to gym. Except this one girl, she was frantically looking though the classroom. I thought it would be fine, so I entered in. Her gaze pierced me, and when she looked into my hands that held an empty recycling bin, she was ready to cry. "Are you alright?" I asked. She stared at me. "I'm not okay, because you trashed my love letters." Don't tell me those letters was this girls?! "Um, you mean those love letter in the recycling was yours?" She suddenly glared at me. "Don't tell me you read them!" "Um-no, um... yes." I couldn't lie to this girl. "But I still have one of your love letters, you can have it back." She stared at me wide-eyed. I handed her the paper. "Why did you keep it? Were you doing to embarrass me." I was about to glare at her. "No, I just found that letter the prettiest of them all. It was really sweet." She stared, unconvinced. "You don't have to believe me. But don't go throwing daggers at me when it is your fault. You should of been more careful to where you throw things away." I was ready to leave this girl. Because I don't want to be in the same room as a girl who is going to accuse me for something that would of never happened. But before I could leave, something I was not expecting happened.

"Wait!" I turned my head. "What?"

"Help me confess my love to Kyo!"

Chapter 1: A Love Letter, Hurt

Tribute Song: Koi Ni Koishite -Mai Kuraki

I think... my heart just shattered. "Can you... repeat that?" I asked without realizing. For some reason, I wished that she was bluffing. But, the next ensure she wasn't bluffing. Her faced turned pink, she started to fig it a bit and she was playing with her fingers. "I guess, you could say I like Kyo." This girl. But I can't just way I liked Kyo, and if I refuse, she could misinterpret, and think I like Kyo. Which I do, but I don't want anyone to find out. Especially Kyo himself, and I'm not risking my friendship. "Why do I have to help?" I don't see how I have any part in this. "Because... um..." She's looking for an excuse. "Because you looked at my letters!" "That's your own fault, your just lucky I'm the one who found it. And not some girl who gossips for a living." She puffed her cheeks. "Well, just help me anyway. I told you I like Kyo. And you could at least do something for me." "I never asked you, if you liked Kyo." But she kept giving me excuses. This girl is really persistent, and my patience was being scraped clean. That I had no will power to fight back. "Ugh! Fine. Have it your way, but it's your own fault if something happens." She smiled brightly. "My name is Yumi Himuro." She held her hand out. "M- my name is Aki Hana." I shook her hand.