Prologue: Sing that song again

"Mama, sing it again." A small girl tugged at her mother's white-silk dress. Urging her to continue the song. "Hmm, I don't know. It depends on your sister too. Maybe she doesn't want to hear me sing anymore." The smiling mother joked. The child grimaced, before turning toward her older sister. "Nee-san, can we listen to mom sing again?" The young girl was a pale, blonde. Her hair was short, was barely passed her shoulders. Her cheeks were chubby, and she looked at her older sister for approve. The older sister was only nearly 3-4 years older than her younger; age 9. The two were exact opposites from each other, like yin-and-yang. Fire and ice, but they were both lovely in their own ways. The older had short black hair, shoulder length. Her eyes was onyx black, her skin was also pail. But she looked more frail, and her beauty was more mature. Compared to the blonde, her beauty was charming; more cute. She smiled gently at her sister eagerness. "Why not? I quite enjoy mother's singing." The blonde erupted in cheers. "Yeah! You heard Nee-san, mom. Hurry." She jumped up and down. "Okay little bunny, calm down." The girl sat down next to her sister. "Here I go..."

"Lacrimosa dies illa

Qua resurget ex favilla

Judicandus homo reus.

Huic ergo parce, Deus:

Pie Jesu Domine"

"Ah! That day of tears and mourning

From the dust of earth returning

Man for judgment must prepare him;

Spare, O God, in mercy spare him

Lord, all pitying, Jesus blest"

"Judicandus homo reus.

Huic ergo parce, Deus:

Pie Jesu Domine"

"Man for judgment must prepare him;

Spare, O God, in mercy spare him

Lord, all pitying, Jesus blest"

The two girls clapped for their mother, for the voice was beautiful. "Was that good for you, Aki?" Her sister asked. Aki stared up and nodded. "Un. I love it, XXXnee-san."

"Wake up Aki, we're going to be late." I brows furrowed. I slowly opened my eyes, only to quickly shut them close again. I winced at the bright light amercing through the curtain cracks. I continued to hear panicking and rampaging around the room caused by Tohru. I could only groan to this, trying to go back to sleep. I slip my head back under the black covers. Hoping for more minutes of peace. "You can't sleep Aki. It's already 8:45. School starts in 25 minutes!" As soon I heard this announcement, I shot right out of bed. Only to collide my forehead against Tohru's. "Tohru, why were you in my bed? Ugh, now my head hurts. Like I didn't already have a major headache in the morning." I complained. "Sorry Aki. But it's a new semester, and I don't want to be late on the first day." Today was a new school semester. We are officially third years now at Kaibara High School.

The girl franticly running about in our room is, Tohru Honda. Tohru Honda is: Age 16; female; birthday is May 6th; blood type B; year of the dog. She has an average weight, height and size of a teenage girl. She has long brown hair, and brown eyes. Usually she has blue colored bows in her hair, but sometimes she mixes it up and does yellow or purple. She either puts a bit bow in the back of her hair, or two small bows pulling back her hair. Tohru is extremely kind, but over-optimistic, who often refuses for anyone to lift a finger for her. She's a little spacy at times, though. She is a very lovely, charming girl, and a perfect house wife. But, she a little bit of a push-over, and not the brightest or most aware. That's why I think if she marries someone, they need to be able to protect her at all times. Or else some guys going to take advantage of her. But, for now, she should be fine. Because, she not only has me, but she has my friends and her friends too.