II: The Butler's Room

You knocked gently on the door of Sebastian's room in the servants quarters of the mansion.

"Um... Sebastian? Are you in there?"

You heard him sigh and his footsteps as he walked calmly to the door.
"What could you possibly need me for now?" He asked as he opened.

You opened your mouth to speak but he cut you off by saying, "Don't tell me, the young master has spilt his tea? He really is a handful."

You began to talk again but now he said "Or even worse, Mey Rin has broken the dishes again?"

Now you were getting pissed off. Once again, you started to talk. But he cut you off again, saying "Or has Finny broken something? Or has Bardroy burnt the chicken again, I swear I-"

"Oi you salty butler would you shut the hell up?"

"Here we go again with the 'salty' phase"

"Shut up, baka."

"Baka?" He raised an eyebrow. You completely forgot that he was English.

You blushed furiously. "It's just something we say back in Japan, nothing important..."

"What does it mean?"

"I said, it's nothing important..."

"Just tel-"

"Shut the f***up!"

"No need to swear."

You calmed yourself down.

"So, why are you here to see me again?"

"I just wanted to ask where Ciel's office is"

That wasn't the real reason. You actually wanted to spend a little time with Sebastian but after that fiasco, you just couldn't be bothered.

"I'll escort you there"

You shook your head. "No thanks" You said bitterly. "Just tell me where it is."

He smiled and you blushed, puffing out your cheeks and looking away.
"Straight down this corridor, third door on the right"

You nodded. "Ariga- I mean, thank you." You were nearly about to bow as well. It wasn't easy getting used to English customs.