Chapter 1~ The begining

Hey guys this is the new fanfic! I know The events of Sams gf dying and going hunting are off but it's because I wanted it to go differently SO DONT SHOOT ME!

Emily's POV:

I was woken by somone jumping on my bed 

"EMILY WAKE UP!" My best friend Sam yelled pushing me around. 

I rolled over groaning, I threw a pillow at his head before closing my eyes hoping sleep will welcome me. 

"COME ON IT'S TIME TO GO TO SHOOTING PRACTICE!" He shouted.

I heard footsteps before I heard my iPod turn on my iHome. The familiar, wonderful, sound of Bon Jovi flooded into my ears. 

"Shot in the heart, and you're too blame. Darlin' you give love, a bad name!" 

I smiled before jumping on my bed with the music.

"Ah Sam, you know how to wake me." I laughed jumping onto him giving a hug. 

Sam and I have been best friends forever. Since we were 6, anytime he would miss his mom I would be there. If he just wanted someone to be with, other than his annoying brother I always hear about but have never met. I strolled to the kitchen in my black Hello Kitty shorts and my ACDC shirt. I opened the fridge to be met with the left overs of last nights in-and-out burger. I pulled out the container putting it in the microwave. I sat on the counter waiting for it to heat listeing to the sound of electric gutair from White Snakes "Here I go again." 

Soon the beep of the microwave filled the room. I got off the counter taking my food out of the heating source. I started eating the fires sitting on the counter, 

"You never could make the best healthy choices." Sam laughed slightly walking in. 

"C'mon bro. Burgers are amazing, even for breakfast." I smiled stuffing my face full of fries. 

"Well you better hurry cause we leave in 15." He said looking at his watch.

"Oh shit!" my eyes winded and I made a B-line for the shower. I got dressed in my black skinny jeans, black Doc-Martins, and a White v-neck.I met Sam outside and in his car. 

I know about the supernatural, I stared when I was 7, shooting Deamons, whey hey. He would take me to the shooting range every Friday. We pulled into the shooting range, I felt my stomache grumble. 

"Sam..." I whined like a fiver year old. 

"what..." He whined back mocking.

"After this can we get more food I'm hungry!" I said placing my hands on my flat stomach feeling it gurgle.

"Yes Emily." He laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dam girl, you never miss!" Sam smiled as I put my cross bow down.

I shot a shot gun, caliber, bow and arrow, crossbow, threw knifes, and 5 other weapons getting a bulls-eye on all. 

"Food?" I looked at him pleadigly. 

He smiled before pulling out of the parking lot. We took the food to go and went home. We spent all day at the range so we were tired. I ate a lot almost 2 burgers and 2 containers of fries. 

"You eat as much as my brother. You need to meet him." He laughed. 

"After what I have heard about him, it would be a gift not to." I laughed.

"Well I am going to turn in." He said kissing the top of my head.

We exchanged goodnights. We are affectionate but we are like brother and sister. He still greivers over his girlfriend. The three of us were good friends. I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I got up to change into something to sleep in. Screw it, I'll just put on what I had on the night before. I sat on the couch going through my lap top before making sure my baseball bat was under the souch where I could reach it quickly if I needed to. What? I'm a past hunter, once you get out of it. It still stays. I closed my eyes and slept.

I was having a dream. All I kept seeing were green eyes. They weren't haunting they were almost, mezmerizing. I shot up at the sound of clinking, I realized it came from the kitchen. I slowing got my bat out and flew the covers off my. I lifted myself from the couch still slowly, walking to the door of the kitchen. There was a man, tall, dark hair, leather jacket, blue jeans, boots. I slowly came up behind him before hitting him in the back. I tripped him casuing him to hit the sloor. I strattled him pinning his hands above his head. 

"What the hell?!" The man below me shouted.

"SAM!" I yelled trying to blow my dyed red hair from my face. 

My blue eyes shot up when same came in frantially with a baseball bat, smart one.

"Dean?" He sighed lowering his bat.

"This is dean?" I asked looking down at the attractive man. 

Sam nodded, I got off him and stood beside same Crossing my arms leaning on the counter,

"The hell are you doing here you idjit?" I snapped obviously annoyed.

He smirked looking at me up and down. 

"Fistey, I like it." I licked his lips eyes staying a little too long on my chest.

"Hey! Shut up, and keep your eyes to my face before I snap your neck!" I said trying to get at him but Sam getting in the way. 

"Sam where did you get this one!?" He laughed. 

I couldn't help but growl. 

"What do you want Dean?" Sam sighed placing an arm around me.

Dean sighed.

"Can we talk in private?" He said eyes flicking between Sam and I.

"What ever it is ou can say infront of Emily." Sam smiled tightning his grip on me.

"Dad hasn't been home in a few days." He said looking at me before looking back at Sam.

"So? He will be back." I sighed. I hate guys like him, so full of himself.

"I don't think you understand sweet heart." He winked at me.

I groaned in disgust.

"Dad went on a hunting trip and hasn't been home in a couple days."

Our faces went blank. When his dad goes on hunting trip he comes back, but if its a hunting trip it's bad. 

Sam and I rushed to our bags. Sam knows about how good I am at hunting, I packed my weapons mostly instead of clothes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Dead said walking in "Blue eyes here isn't going anywhere." He said looking at me.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

I lifted my shot gun cocking the bottom of the gun loading it fully. I raised an eye brow. 

"Dean, I used to be a hunter chill." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. 

I rolled my eyes finishing packing. We walked down to Deans car.

"Seriously!?" I gasped in shock looking at his car.

Dean looked at me and sam cluelessly. 

"Emily has been wanting one of these, the exact model actually." Sam answered.

I was still aweing at the car to notice Dean was staring at me.

"What?" I said ripping my gaze from the car.

"You like amazing cars, and you hunt." He said shocked.

"And she loves all the bands you do"! Sam shouted from putting the bags in the car. 

Once the car was loaded we got in I sat  in the back, in the middle so I could Talk to them. 

"This is going to be interesting." Dean sighed pulling out of the lot.