Chapter 2- a mother's promise

The 3 youtuber watch as the their friends gain their forms,they all looked confused"uh,what just happened just now?"asked sparklez"LIZZIE!!!"yelled happily stacy as she hug her"wow,hi Stacy what happened all I remember saw being attack by spiders and everything went dark"said Lizzie but Stacy will have to ask her later,Jessica fell on the floor"MOM!!"cried sparklez as he run over to his mom"s-sparkle,I miss you since last night I was worried about you but now you're okay*cough,cough*"coughed Jessica"mom,it okay I'm here we can help you we can-"sparkles tried to get his words out but he couldn't he couldn't help by cry"I used my soul in order bring you and you friends back I couldn't lose you you are my star in the sky"replied Jessica,sparkle hold his mom's hand she smiled and turned to torquedawg"torquedawg,I need to tell you something"said weakly Jessica"y-yes?"replied torquedawg"promise me when I'm gone you need to protect those you care about even you don't show it but please to it for my sake and sparkle's sake"asked Jessica,torquedawg felt like he was about cry to but he stay strong so he nod Jessica smiled and hold his hand"thank you so much and goodbye sparklez,m...y....s...o...n...."than she close her and grip on hand sparkle's hand let go and her body disappears only leaving her ribbon sparkle began to sob over his mom ribbon torquedawg hug him still hold back the tears"sparkle,she only did cause she loved you and she wanted you to continue forward she couldn't bare to lose you like you lost him before"said Dawn,sparkle's eyes widened knew who she what talking about and nods the two men got up and ruby explained everything.
-later-
"Cassie was the one who killed us?!"said sparkle,the other nods torquedawg pounded his fist on the table in anger"that woman will pay for that I wanted to punch so hard*sigh*"torquedawg turned calm"too bad,she'd dead now"said torquedawg,stampy saw her mom looking through a book he walked over"mom,what are you reading?"asked stampy"oh great news,I found a new spell which you probably like about this"said Jade,everyone asked what is it"it a spell to summon a guardian to protect the host of the soul it will take small drip from each of the youtubers souls"all the youtubers made each small circle of each and a big one next to them they all got out their souls and one liquid from the souls drip eris spoke in unknown language as the drips stars to glow the drops from into small blobs when it stop a red one flow towards Ruby it opened it eyes and gave a nice smile it also has an white upside down heart pin clip on the side"don't worry,it harmless it actually your companion her names is Mokuteki"said Sahara,mokuteki gave Ruby a rub on the cheek she seems friendly everyone was introduced to their companions.
Sparkle-light blue:Matsu
Torquedawg-orange:Tafu
Stacy-dark blue:Shōjikina
Lizzie-purple:Seika
Stampy-green:Amai
Dan-yellow:Hōritsu
"whoa,they are so cool"said Stacy as she gave shōjikina a pat"yep they are guardians"replied Jade,sparkle looked at matsu he couldn't help but he feels like something is familiar to him than he started to have an episode he started remember a slime,jerry his best friend sparkle began to cry and run away"sparkle come back!!"yelled Lizzie,Matsu look upset"you didn't do anything wrong let me talk to him"said torquedawg and followed sparkle outside.