#1 - Battle Message

It was late afternoon and Steven, Pearl and Connie had just returned from sword fighting.

After they warped, Steven hurriedly went to the fridge for something to clench his thirst.

Today, there training was about sword fighting while firing shields at the same time.

Even Connie was tired from all the training because after they returned, she immediately went to bed and feel asleep.

While Steven was drinking, Pearl said that she needed to do something in her room and that they she will see him later.

Steven just nodded.

He also realized that he's also alone so he decided to have some Me Time and turned on the television.

While he was on the middle of watching his favorite episode of his favorite series, The Crying Breakfast Friends.

Their program was interrupted by some kind of a weird broadcast that showed only static lines like the ones in the Gem Communication Hub.

Steven thought that it can't be from there because that was destroyed by Sugilite a long time ago.

He immediately called the Gems that even Connie woke up to the sound of Steven's shouting.

Pearl!!! Garnet!!! Amethyst!!! Anybody!!! Pls!! Guys something's wrong!!!!! Guys!!!!

After he shouted the doors to the rooms of the Gems immediately opened.

Amethyst looked like she just woke up.

Pearl and Garnet were still fused as Sardonyx since it was time for their show. Then they went out, they unfused immediately and asked Steven of what's going on.

Steven is fastly explained what's happening to the Gems when suddenly a video appeared on the television.

To all the inhabitants of Earth. We will conquer your planet and you can't do anything about it. We will send drones and Gems after two months. If you do not wished to be harmed, just surrender completely and pledge your loyalty to the Diamonds.

Then again the television went back to its original programs. But when they looked out the window, they say everyone in Beach City panicking.

Garnet's fusion is being unstable, Pearl was crying and amethyst was kicking the wall behind.

Even Steven started to cry but soon stopped because Connie comforted him and told him everything's gonna be alright.

Then they put theirselves together again and went out to talk to the citizens outside.

Then they stood at tallest peak of the border and Garnet told them:

Citizens of Beach City and to all who's listening, Pls calm down. Everything is gonna be alright. We are the Crystal Gems and we would do everything just to protect this beautiful planet.

The people at the border cheered when they heard garnet's speech. Then Pearl spoke:

But we need your help, we can't do it alone. We need every armed forces all over the world. Every country. We need to join forces to defeat them. Don't worry, we will teach you how to deafeat them.

We will go to every Country there is every day. And we will train your soldiers. Just be prepared. We will start tommorow.

First we will go to United States. So I hope that you get your army prepared and ready for training tommorow because it's the most important training they'll ever need

That's all for now. Pls if you may broadcast this message all over the world to warn others. Thanks.

After their announcement to the people, the Gems went straight to the barn to fetch Peridot, Lapis and Pumpkin. They will go with them tommorow.

Steven asked Connie if she wanted to go with them. And surprisingly, Connie agreed.

But she said that she'll first check in with her mom and she'll ask her right now. She started to run and said goodbye to Steven and the Gems while heading to the barn.

When they arrived at the barn, they saw the three shouting and panicking. Garnet told them to calm down..

After some talking and persuation, the finally pursued the three to help them im training the soldiers tommorow.

While talking they saw Connie running to them. When she arrived, she told them that her parents agreed but only is she promises to take care of herself.

Steven and Connie started to get excited about the trip until Garnet spoke up.

We'll leave first thing tommorow you guys go home while I talk to Greg. He'll be coming with us.

All of them agreed and decided to go home and prepare for tommorow.