pleasure~

All mine" whis looked up at goku unable to speak being at a lost for words. "I hope your ready whis,this ride will get Bumpy~" He reached under the blanket touching whis's member stroking again and whis let out a moan. "W-Why m-must i Suffur?" Goku silenced whis with a kiss to his lips and moved his hand away from whis and onto his slowly hardening member inserting himself inside whis. As soon as he insert goku moaned at the feeling. "Your so tight" whis screamed out in pain not use to the sudden intrusion but goku once again silenced whis with another kiss stroking his member in a rhythm while speeding up. watching, whis facial expression cringe in both disgust,pain and pleasure. Goku began to pound whis's insides as whis screamed in much pain and goku continued to kiss then soon bite down hard on his neck making whis gasps leaving a mark. Goku listened to whis scream in pain and soon feeling liquid going down his legs. Whis soon felt his blood run down his leg as he felt himself in so much pain. "G-Get off of me!" Goku on the other hand didn't mind the blood and continued to pound and stroke whis's member. "Not till I'm done" Goku growled trying to go in deeper as whis struggled to stay awake, his vison becoming blurry. Goku held whis down tighting his grip on whis. Causing whis to scream in pain. Goku whispered "Im going to make you suffur for my pleasurment. I am going to pound you in this mattress until you pass out and obey me. Your mine and mine alone!" Whis cringe,gasping. "N-No,please!!" Goku stroked hard and rough on whis's member and whis released all over goku's hand as goku continued pounding him into the mattress. "You are my slave and your going to live to it!!" Whis's vision began to blur as he soon passed out from to much pain,blood lost and pressure. after a couple of minutes, goku released himself inside whis and soon got off of whis going to go take a shower leaving him there. "I'll be back soon,that was fun" he walked away as whis layed there in pain and unmoving.