captured

After goku snatched whis from thin air, they both suddenly appeared in beerus's old room. but now it has changed. The rocks that hold the bed to beerus was no longer there; except it was replaced by a bigger heart shaped bed. there was chains on the wall holding a certain knocked out angel.  floating there was a throne, a individual sitting there smirking and looking down at the chained person. "Dear love,it's about time you wake up" The angel known as whis groaned for a moment before fluttering his eyes open as he tries to gain his vision looking into the face of goku himself. he frowned "Goku son,Why have you done this? You have killed your friends and lord beerus! You must stop this madness!" Goku only chuckled at whis's despair then made his way towards whis which caused him to become cautious dispite his current state. "Because" goku started "Im tired of people staring and taking you away from me. let alone,touch you" whis only looked at him in confusement. "What are you talking about?!" Goku bend towards whis leaning onto him cupping his face whispering into his ear. "Im saying,your mine and only mine. Do you understand,love?" He trailed his fingers down his chest caressing his cheek grinning. "And I'll kill anyone who gets in my way" whis frowned deeply not liking what he was hearing. "I am no one's love. And i plan to stay that way,set me free!" Goku only shaked his head "You are wrong,love. And your going to say that your MINE AND MINE ALONE!" For a moment, it seemed to whis that goku's eyes turned red for a moment. He looked at goku determine "I am no one's and it shall stay that way. I will break free from you and you shall suffur just as you did to the other's. You shall feel their pain and i shall see to it!" Goku laughed. "I love the way you become so determine,It just makes you cuter and unresistable~" He leaned whis's head close attempting to kiss him. Whis only turned his head away avoiding,unable to do anything else. which caused goku to ruffly grab his head and kiss his lips harshly and possessively. Whis cringe shutting his eyes in horror and disgust tasting goku's ruff lips on his soft purple one's "See love,that was not very hard" whis glared hard and looked at goku as if he was an annoying mosquito. "I shall make you suffur,i cannot believe i am seeing how unholy you have become!" Yelled whis. Goku smirked and put his hands on whis's crotch rubbing and holding his head back kissing his neck which made whis gasp. Goku grinned listening to him gasp ignoring his words of warning. "Oh well. Until then, Lets have some fun~"

Author: Shall i continue or nah?