Dee looks over and she asks over her shoulder,
"The one in the totally obvious disguise?"
Michael nods and he bit one of his nails. Dee notices his chewing and takes his hand away. He's never chewed his nails ever and now it became serious. She holds his hand in hers and says sincere,
"Michael, tell me what you want done. I've never seen you like this."

Michael sighs and he keeps his focus on the strange woman. He lets his eyes turn sad and he says, "Find out who she is. It's bothering me, but please be polite."
Dee walks over as the group begins to move on but she steps infront of the woman. She smiles to fake a polite gesture and she introduces herself. "Hi, I'm your hostess Dee and I hate to intrude. The reason I'm bothering you is, our security personnel is asking you to take off your disguise."

She lowered her sunglasses knowing the jig was up but she plays innocent saying, "Oh hehe..what disguise?"

Dee scrunched her lips and she motions to the scarf and sunglasses.
Faith and Shan meet her from distracting the tour to the outside lawn. Michael stood in the back and the woman began losing her scarf.
She unraveled it from her brown hair and there Michael shoots over in suspense.
"I know damn well..." he said muttered as the more she shedded, the more familiar she became. She took off the sunglasses and the girls jaws dropped to the hardwood.
It was Lisa Marie Presley.

"I know damn well!..." Michael shouted in his incognito and the girls didn't know exactly how to react.
"Look what y'all let that dog drag in here!!!"

"Listen I know its quite a shock that I'm even showing my face.."

"Yeah you damn straight its a shock!Bless me, the one headache that could walk in six inches just waltzed up in here!"

Michael stood only inches away from her face and was holding his hips in that confrontational way.
He was furious in his composure and the girls were truly feeling the tension now flooding the room.

"But, I've seen Neverland all over the internet now because of you girls.." Lisa continued, "And you'll never understand how much I've wanted to come. To come and just reminisce.."

The girls all uncomfortably nodded and Michael now held his tongue but filtered out saying,
"Oh wow, I'm really touched, Lis. Didn't say where I was touched though!"

Lisa had shown that time had aged her. She was now thicker around the center and lines now trailed around her face. But the girls couldn't lie. She wasn't necessarily ugly.
"If you guys want to ask me to leave. I'll understand."
She puts her head down almost shameful and Michael harks spiteful, "Yeah girls! Toss out yesterday's garbage! There's the door."
He points over in sarcastic spin but Shania speaks up,
"Don't be silly."

Michael's eyes widen and Shania  kept going,
"We ask no one to leave Neverland. This is a retreat for all who knew and loved Michael. It would be ridiculous to escort someone out of a place where love is the message. I'm sure the head of manor would have preferred it that way."
Lisa smiles and the other girls give Michael subtle hateful looks over her shoulder.

He rolls his eyes and he says,
"Fine I'll play along."
Lisa looks around like she hadn't been in the house all her life. She lets her eyes wander and they travel up towards the ceiling. Towards the chandelier she smiles and begins,
"I remember that. I remember when he had that installed."

Shania, Faith and Dee look up and guess, "Oh, the chandelier?"
She shook her head and pointed further,
"The golden medallion around it."

They all squint and step aside to finally notice she was right. Around the chandelier was a shiny golden medallion curving around the base on the ceiling. Lisa rubbed her shoulders ans Michael squints his eyes not knowing what she was up to.
"Michael sat right there on the bottom step watching the handy men screw it in. He was munching on an apple and trying to give them instructions."