Welcome to the black parade

This is a story full of luck, my chemical romance, and Gerard Way this also happens to be SMUTTY so if you don't like cursing, smut, or Gerard Way then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING THIS!?!? Ok now that this is covered enjoy your story!

Narrator pov
        Today was the day y/n had been waiting for. Today they announced who won My Chemical Romance's fanart contest. Today was the day you found out who got to spend the next month with your idols!
Y/n's pov
         "Ugh I cant be late for the announcement or else I will miss it!!!" I thought before I barely made it their. Gerard began to walk on stage and the crowd began to scream as he held the microphone to his lips beginning to speak. "Oh my gosh here it comes!!!" I began to fangirl so hard at that moment. "Okay everybody as you all know we held a fanart contest and now we announce the finalists!" Gerard screamed. I could barely breath at the sound of his voice. "So we gave the tickets with certain numbers to each contender, and those numbers determine if you walk up here and show us your ticket!" Everyone began to scream as Gerard finished his sentence. You looked down at your ticket and read the number 67097. 'Guess that's my ticket number' I thought to myself. "Okay now here are the finalists ticket numbers... 89063, 67097, and 90678" Gerard screamed but then you looked at your ticket and realized... "HOLY FUCK I AM A FINALIST" I thought trying to get that into my brain. I walked up on stage and Gerard gave all the finalists a hug before he handed you all your pieces of fan art. "Ok now these are the finalists and we decided who we thought was number one but let's let the crowd show us who they like best." Screamed Frank coming out of no where. "Ok so what's your name?" Gerard said walking up to you "my name is y/n" I proclaimed very proud of myself. "Ok so who likes y/n's picture of me and the band the best" Gerard yelled. The whole crowd hollered and yelled at the top of their lungs, I felt so happy. "Ok so who likes this picture of just frank the best" Gerard said. But not even 1/3 of the crowd did anything. "Sorry Sam but it looks like your eliminated!" Gerard screamed leading her off the stage. "OK WHO LIKES THIS PICTURE THE BEST?" Gerard once again yelled. But not even half the crowd did anything. 'Wait did I just win' the thought of winning blazed through my head like a sudden ray of sunshine. "Sorry Paige but it looks like you have been eliminated too!" Gerard yelled. "And that means y/n your out winner and you get to spend the next month with us!!!" Gerard screamed happily.

          "HOLY SHIT I JUST WON!!!" I screamed before hugging Gerard. "Yeah you get to spend the next month we me and the band, you also get to enjoy all of our concerts from a V.I.P. front row view" Gerard laughed. "Welcome To The Black Parade y/n" Gerard said while putting a welcome to the black parade jacket on me. "THANK YOU SO MUCH" I said before Gerard pushed me towards Frank and saying "Give Frank a hug if you hug me anymore I'll suffocate!" He began to laugh and you hugged Frank.