"Hey, what's up with you? Yesterday you were all smiley and now you look all bleh." Pete mentioned.

"It's a long story, you're a police officer though, right?" Josh asked. Pete smiled.

"Yep, Officer Wentz." He said, proudly. Josh smiled.

"You could help me, then." Josh said. Pete nodded.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I got a call this morning and the voice sounded like it was being edited, and they said that they wanted Tyler back or else. The person was one of Tyler's parents, because they kept saying the wanted their son back." Josh said.

"Do you know who Tyler's parents are?"

"I know their names, yes, but that's it."

"We need to talk to Tyler out of little space, okay." Josh nodded.

"Tyler, come here, sweetie." Tyler and Patrick ran in giggling and both sat on their daddies laps.

"Look what we drew!" Tyler said. The littles each gave their daddies a picture. Josh smiled at the picture of a yellow haired man and a smaller brunette man.

"I love it, Ty, we'll hang it on the fridge when we get home." Tyler giggled and smiled, "But right now, baby, I need you to be big Tyler, can you do that for me?" Pete was telling Patrick the same thing. Patrick came out of little space easier, with Tyler it took some coaxing. Pete instructed Patrick to go make some tea while Josh explained to Tyler the issue at hand.

"They called.. And threatened you?" Tyler asked, sadly. Josh nodded, "M-maybe I should just go back. I don't want them to hurt you." Josh shook his head.

"No, I will not let you go back to that family. Ever. They're terrible to you." Josh said, holding his little's hand.

"Can you tell me why they sold you, Ty?" Pete asked. Tyler blushed and teared up.

"I-I..." He looked at Josh, "C-can you tell h-him...?" Josh nodded and explained it to Pete.

"What was your uncle's name?" Tyler sighed.

"Nick Joseph." Pete thought for a minute.

"He's one of suspect's for another boy's rape. The boy's name was Jay." Tyler's eyes widened.

"Jay Joseph? That's my baby brother, no no no no no!" Tyler screamed. Josh hugged the boy as he cried into his chest.

"Tyler, it's gonna be okay, baby boy. We'll sort this out." Josh said, kissing his baby's forehead. Tyler lifted his head from Josh's chest.

"We have him in a holding cell until we have some more proof, it would help a lot if you would testify against him in court, can you do that?" Tyler nodded.

"Y-yes. When is it?"

"Next Tuesday. Your family will be there, as well."

"I don't want to have to see them, though." Tyler whined.

"Okay, well, we can have you speak to us anonymously. We'l video chat with you while you're somewhere else in the courthouse and it'll be dark. No one will see you." Tyler nodded.

"Okay."

"But what about the phone call?"

"Well, we can trace the call if you get another one-" Pete was cut off as Josh's phone rang again. Josh answered and put it on speaker.

"We've decided that we want our son sooner. We want him by tomorrow. Bring him right now or else." The voice said and hung up. Pete sighed.

"Shit, that's not good. Let's go down to the station and we'll get you two put in a safe house, okay? I'll take Tyler to the police station to talk to my boss and you and Patrick can go pack some things you'll need. Please leave electronic devices, becaus ethey could find you with those, okay?" Josh nodded and he and Patrick got up and went to his car. Tyler went with Pete to the police station.

Josh was scared for his and his baby's life.