Chapter 1

Taylor's P.O.V:

It's 9:30 a.m. I remind myself that tomorrow is the first day of school. I have hardly anything I need for school so I decide to go to the mall for it.

I put on a gray crop top that says whatever in blue, I wear my third favorite skinny jeans, and I put on my white converse. Not really my style but it's what everyone wears these days.

I go into the bathroom and put my long brown hair into a messy bun. Then I brushed my teeth and go downstairs. I say to nobody in particular "Good morning!" but as usual everyone ignores me so I go eat my breakfast, which is just half a poptart.

I ask "Can I go to the mall?" and mom replies "Yea okay," while continuing to type on her computer not caring at all. My parents never care about anything I do because they're so busy working. I don't even think they noticed they have another kid, Zack, my brother.

"Don't forget that my friend and his family is going to be living with us for a while." said dad. "Why?" I said in protest even though he stopped listening "I shouldn't have to put up with some uptight married couple and their snotty nosed kid!" I text my best friend, Natalie, to ask if she wants to go to the mall.

Me: Hey wanna go to the mall

Nat: Sure

Me: Kk be right there

I grab my pannyboardand ride to Natalie's house and she's already outside waiting for me. She says "Hey how're you doing?" She asked me that because my boyfriend just broke up with me. "Fine."

After telling her that dads work buddy and his family are going to live with us she said "Aw that sucks man. Well we should get to the mall before all the good stuff sells out."

At the mall we do some shopping and get Starbucks. Natalie asked me "Do you know when they're coming?" I said "Today at around 2:30."

"Um it's 2:45," she said smiling. I replied "They won't know I'm gone." I say while sipping my tea.

We go to a couple more stores before deciding to leave. I saw Jacob talking to some girls and I don't think I could've stayed any longer.

Jonas's P.O.V:

I really don't want to stay with these people. It's not fair that I have to leave everything behind in Georgia and move to South Carolina just because one of my haters leaked my address.

"Remind me why we have to go to South Carolina instead of just moving to a new house in Georgia."

"Well we figured that person would just leak it again so we're gonna stay in another state." Mom replied. She seemed way too happy about this. I wonder if the people will be nice.

"So when are we gonna get there?" I ask dreading the answer. "We're pulling up right now," she says in her upbeat southern accent.

I'm impressed by how big their house is. Its almost as big as our old one. We get out of the car and we're instantly greeted by a man who my dad must.know. They greet each other warmly and the man helps us with our bags and shows us our rooms.

My room is upstairs second door on the left and my parents is fifth door on the right. They must have kids I thought to myself because there was another room somewhat near mine that was painted blue and had the name Zack on it.

The man left us to unpack and when as soon as I finish I walk into my parents room to ask "How long are we gonna stay here?"

Mom says "As long as we need to. Mr. Jones is kind enough to let us stay here so be nice." I check my watch and it's only 3:00. I think I'll explore the house a little bit.