Chapter 4

Damons P.O.V
I can't stop thinking what The Devil said. Who is the fucking rat that I have in my mafia? Who? "Sir we will land in 10 minutes." "Ok. Go and check on the  location of the Devils brother." "Yes sir"  Fuck tomorrow I'll go get that bastard when I arrive. I can't wait to see the Devils face when he knows I have his brother.
  2 hours later
"Sir he is exiting the building." "Get everything ready as soon as he turns into the alley way we will get him. Is the basement ready." "Yes sir." "When is Santiago arriving." "I'm here Damon calm down man" "your finally here what took you do long?" I asked him. "It's called traffic you know" "sir he's already in the alley way" "let's go get him boys"
   Coles P.O.V (The Devils brother)
I wish Devil doesn't find out that I'm in Russia. I need to get information about Damons mafia we need to eliminate them. "Look who we have here." I heard a voice say behind me. When I turned around all I thought was fuck I'm screwed. I should act dumb and let's see if I can get out of this. The Reason is that I forgot my gun. "Yes who are you?"I asked Damon. "Don't act stupid. I know you are the Devils brother." "I'm who's brother?" I asked him "Fuck this boys get him!" Damon told his men. Shit!And with that 6 men came towards me. Damm what a good day to forget all my weapons. I started to fight them one by one on this kind of situation I'm grateful I hade my training. I brought all 6 men down and I thought I hade it maid but no. I just felt something hit my head and everything went black. I wish I told the devil we're I was going.
    Damons P.O.V
"Boys take him to my house and put him in the basement." "Yes sir!" Finally I'll get to know some information about the fucking devil. Now all I need to do is wait for this bastard to wake up.
    Coles P.O.V
When I woke up I was tied up to a chair. I was in the middle of a dark room and next to me was a taser a brass knuckle and a pocket knife. "Finally your up. Are you going to start acting like you don't know anything." "Well let me think about it I'm stuck here so no. How may I assist you?" I felt a punch on my jaw. "Don't give me any smart answers I don't think it will be good for you."Damon told me. "Well ok what will you like to know." He has to be stupid to think I'll tell him the Devils identity. "First what's your name?" "Cole" "cole what?" "Let's play the guessing game. Try to guess my last name ok." I felt a shock of electricity go trough my body.

"What did I say no smart answers

"What did I say no smart answers." That bastard said. "Fine! It's Bianchi. Cole Bianchi." "You see that was not hard." "Ok next question well it's that last. Who is the devil." He asked me. Ha theirs the question he will have to kill me and even dead I will never answer that question I made a promised. "Nope" "ok then let's do it the hard way" with that he grabbed the taser and started to electrocute me. Dam he left it dare for like 10 minutes. It dint do that much of a damage I've been through worse. "Are you ready to tell me" "Nope"I replied "will then answer me this question what's your older sisters name." How the fuck does he know that I have an older sister?! "How do you know I have a sister." "Let's say I have my resources. Now answer my question." "It's Alexa" "such a cute name. I bet she's cute. I wonder how she will look in my bed." He said. He hit the spot no one messes with my family. "Don't you dare to touch her. Or mark my words I'll kill you and your  lame family. Oh wait I to wonder how Alexandra  and what's her name Alisa will loom on my bed to!" Yeah those are his sisters Alexandra and Alisa. "How the fuck do you know my sisters name?!" "Let's say I have my resources." Payback you idiot. Dam my answer was not the best. I felt a hit on my jaw. With the knuckle brass. He kept hitting me until my face was all swollen and I hade several cuts on my face and my nose was bleeding.

"Ok I'm done playing around

"Ok I'm done playing around. What's the Devils identity!" "I will never tell you." I shouted at him " "Fine!" Damon shouted. And he picked up the pocket knife that was at the little table.

He started to make deep cuts all over my arms

He started to make deep cuts all over my arms. Then he ripped my shirt and started to made deeper cuts all over my stomach. Dam this actually hurt. But I've learned not to show pain. "I'll ask one more time what's that bastards identity!!!" "I will tell you one thing. The devil is not what you think it is"  " what the fuck does that mean!!" "That's for you to figure out." And just like that he stabbed me 5 times. Dam I never thought I was going to die like this. Well nah I'm not going to die I have seriously have been through much much worse. Then darkness took over me.
    Damons P.O.V
Dam it why did I stab him?! Well at least he is not going to die but I don't know when the fuck is he going to wake up. What does it fucking mean that the devil is not what I think he is????! Well let's send some pictures to the devil i will make sure two find his identity by tomorrow. I will tell him to come to Russia and show his face or each day that pases his brother will lose a finger. Ok picture time Cole. Let's make sure to get your good side.
   The Devils P.O.V
"Devil we reviewed this letter from Damon." "Let me see it and you can have the rest of the day off." As son as he left the door I opened the letter and was shock at what it said.
Dear Devil
I want you to come to Russia and show your face. I want you to be  here by tomorrow or everyday you are late your dear older brother will loose a finger. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I have your brother and if you don't believe me here's a picture of him don't worry he's will be much worse by the time you read this letter. And if you don't show up after your brother looses all his fingers then your sister will be next.
With all my love
              Damon

(A/N that's not the character I have in mind to play Cole just letting you know

(A/N that's not the character I have in mind to play Cole just letting you know.)
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I screamed as loud as I could and started to break everything that was at my reach. That's when my mother came in. "Devil wats wrong." She asked me. "They got Cole" I told Stephanie my mother. "Your kidding right" she said terrified. "Does this look like a joke to you!!" I showed her the picture. "What are we going to do"she asked me. "What are WE going to do you mean what I'm I going to do. I have no choice I'll have to show him who I really am. Hey don't worry I'll try to eliminate him as soon as I get Cole back. I'll make him think I want to make an alliance with him." "Please Devil get your older brother back!" "Don't worry mother I'll get him back and after that you will be able to use my name" "thank you devil it's been 7 years since I last called you by your name. Please get him back I love you." And with that my mother left. I wonder were dad is right now i won't tell him and Alexa what is happening with Cole. I need to increase my family's security. You made a big mistake by touching my family Damon I swear I will kill you. And for the fist time in 10 years a single tear dropped down my check.