Chapter 2

Damon P.O.V
I need to start planing how to strike. I've been thinking that maybe I could target his family. The only fucking problem is that I don't even know his real name. The only thing I know about him is that he is 19 years old. I'm 23 so we don't have that much of a difference. I  obviously have more experience. I need to know that bastards real identity. The first strike is going to destroy one of their bases.  I'll destroy the one in New York. I seriously don't know anything about them. The only thing I know is that theirs fucking Italians here in Russia and that they have a base in New York and another one in L.A. Those fuckers are literally everywhere. I swear I don't know how I'll do it but I'll kill every single one of them. I need to act fast before The Devil decides to strike. I wonder what he's planing. I swear if he kills or even dares to touch my family. I will torture him and kill every family member in front of him. I was interrupted by my right hand Cole  "Boss we found out were their main base is at." "Seriously were is it" " it's in Italy we need to go there before they find out that we found an opening to their security systems and hacked in" " ok we'll leave in 2 hours you are dismissed" Never mind forget New York we will go to their main base. I can't wait to see The Devils face. We need to prepare because I now for a fact they are not going down without a fight. I'm one step closer to eliminate the Italian mafia. And to find The Devils true identity.