You Better Not Go Alone 2

A loud rustle, woke them. "Jake! Did you hear that?" Kate said waking up Jake. "Yeah...you stay in here I'll go check it out." He said unzipping the tent. He peeked his head out, and looked around. Nothing. He zipped the tent back up, crawled beside her. "Anything?" She asked. "No. Probably an animal or something. Just go back to bed it will be fine." He said. She didn't think so.

~the next morning~

Kate was the first to awake. She crawled out of the tent, to see it was pitch black outside. "Wait...what?" She mumbled confused. She grabbed her phone and checked the time. 7am. 7am didn't look like this outside. She quickly woke Jake. "Jake! Wake up!" She said. He woke up. "What's wrong?!" He asked. "Look outside, then check the time." She said. He looked outside, to see that it was still dark. He checked his phone. 7am. "But..how?!" He asked confused. "I don't know..but this place is freaking me out." She said.

They both exited the tent, and decided to leave. Kate saw something that caught her eye. Stick doll like things, were hung on the trees. "J-Jake." Kate said. He looked to where she was staring, and his eyes widen. "That's so freaking weird. We need to leave now." He said. They hurriedly packed their things. Kate examined the wooden dolls. One had a piece of hair on it. It was her hair. It was her blonde hair. She started freaking out. "WHAT THE HECK THIS IS MY HAIR!" She shouted. Jake ran over to her. She showed him the doll, and his mouth opened wide. He broke it in half.

Kate's body ripped in half. She screamed. He screamed in horror. "KATE NO! PLEASE NO!" He cried. He stayed there with her ripped in half body. He did this to her. He didn't do it on purpose. He didn't know that breaking the doll would break her. He went back to the house, and walked inside. He wanted to find out who did this. He needed to. He saw a naked, tall, thing. He didn't know what it was, but whatever it was was chasing him. He ran through the house, and he tripped. He woke up in a room. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. He yelled and yelled.

He had heard, that if she approaches you do not look in her the eyes. The thing opened the door. He quickly turned to the wall. "Jake..please help me." He heard Kate say. Wait she was ripped in half? Maybe this is all a prank! He laughed, and turned around. And then he was gone.