2 The Unknown

I tried to scream for help. But the person put a cloth over my mouth which made me pass out. When I woke up I was in the woods. I could see a fire and people in cloaks that were red. (The ones that the kkk people wear, but not the kkk). They were chanting something. "Hull Chirssy.." The person said. "Let me go!" I demanded.

The "person" just laughed. "Oh no Chrissy. You have to see what I am." It said. I was terrified. The thing removed its hood. What I saw couldn't be un seen. It was a black demon, with a body sorta like a humans, with long sharp claws, and glowing, red, eyes. I screamed. It laughed. "Am I human?" It asked. I shook my head crying. "That's what I thought." "You know one day all of my creatures will rule the world. We will kill all human beings."

"But, we need to start slow. And your just a perfect start." It said showing its razor sharp teeth. I yelled for help. They all picked me up. "Now, let's beat her till she's numb!" It said. They all cheered. They scratched me with their long, sharp claws. They bit my arms and legs. They punched my eyes. After about two minutes of the beating, they were done. I was bleeding almost everywhere. "Good job my wavabs!" (I just made that word up.) "Your ready to join us if you'd like. Otherwise we'll have to sacrifice you." It said.

"Or maybe we'll tell your friend we have you and where we are. Then that way you both might join us, or we'll have two sacrifices!" It said. The wavabs cheered. It got my phone out and texted her.

Jessica's POV

I couldn't find Chrissy. She said she would be at the bathroom. I never found her. I got a text from her.

Chrissy: We have Chrissy....if you want her come to this location

if you want her come to this location

Jessica: Who are you people???

Jessica: Chrissy??

Jessica: Where is Chrissy tell me now!!!!

Chrissy: the location is above my dear...😁

Jessica: Who is this????

Chrissy: The unknown.....🙂🔪

Part 3 coming soon