Killian thinks, tapping his finger on the book, nodding slowly. "I'm going to choose to move past the comment about my age because I don't have time to deal with that bollocks before Emma rings again." Killian muses before sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I went to sniff it." He remembers.

"And then what? Did she stop you?" David asks quickly. "Tell you what it was or anything relevant except for the fact you were being nosy?"

"Yes...I remember." Killian rolls his eyes. "She said if I would have sniffed it, I would have fallen in love with whoever gave it to me within an hour." He states simply and when David looks puzzled he continues. "Tink said that it's because fairies don't like being caught so no one can trace it back to them within an hour." He explains.

"Makes sense...as love potions do." David coughs and gestures for him to continue.

"Then...she said no one knows how to change you back to normal yet, no one has even managed to do it." He frowns, running his tongue over his teeth to curb his irritation. "Of all the bloody potions I had to muck around with, why did it have to be that one? Now we can't get Swan away from this crazy, loving, monster type, baby wanting, thing."

As if on cue, Emma's photo and name flashes up on his screen, making him answer it quickly. "Yes, love? I'm at your parents..." He waits, clicking his tongue. "You did what?" He coughs once. "Swan, I haven't said- no, of course, I'm not yelling- can I finish?"

David should be concerned at that moment but all he can think about is how hilarious it is to see Killian Jones, formerly Captain Hook who people feared, being brought down to being utterly whipped at Emma's feet.

"No, love, I-E-You shouldn't...Swan." He groans, sitting up a little, keeping the phone close to his tear. "No I'm not mad at you, I just want to finish a sentence without you speaking about bloody stores with baby clothing-no, Swan. Love..." Killian glares at the table.

"Having fun?" David asks and if Killian had a hand free he'd flip him the bird but since he can't, Killian just scowls at him.

"Love, maybe you need to stop buying so many baby things for a non-existent one...I never said that! I haven't said yes or no! I'm still considering it, Swan, and all of the shopping in our living room is not exactly helping!" He pauses and groans. "No, Swan, I'm not yelling, I'm sorry, just please God don't cry again."

David nibbles his bottom lip, watching with interest.

"I'm sorry, Swan." Killian runs a hand over his face, sighing, staring at a chair. "I love you too." He mumbles quietly, hoping David didn't hear but he certainly did. "I'll come home now, just don't cry." He sighs and hung up the phone quickly.

"We'll continue tomorrow, you just...uh, you stop her crying." David coughs once; watching Killian leave, noticing that the man seemed far more tired than the day before but doesn't comment on it.

"Maybe she's not the only over in love one." He muses.

The next day is harder for him, mostly because he decided not to go to David that day. Screw the rules, he thinks, I'm telling Emma. Right now.

Emma is sat in the window seat she'd decorated to be like his bed on the Jolly so that he would find comfort in being in a home, a real house, after so long at sea and after being at Granny's for so long, which is something he greatly appreciates, but that's not what he wants now.

"Swan, can we talk?" He asks softly and she nods quickly, moving her legs for him to sit next to her. He sits by her feet, leaning against the window as she rests her feet on him, her book lying in her lap, making him sigh as it's some book on pregnancy she's read once already. And he only knows she's read it once already because she read some of it aloud when he was trying to sleep like a bloody story.