Cravings

This morning when I came downstairs I had this strong craving for mashed potatoes with ketchup on bread. So when Brandon came downstairs he found a happy Nikki not even realising that what she is doing is quite unusual. "Umm... Nikki, what are you putting on your bread?"
"Mashed potatoes and ketchup"
"Why?"
"Pregnancy cravings"
"Ok..."

After that I called Zoey and asked her how she dealt with her pregnancy cravings when she was pregnant with Lucas, and she replied with "Theo did find it weird at first but after a while he learnt not to argue with a pregnant woman".
Those words made my day, Zoey rarely fails to make my day.
Speaking of my pregnancy, my stomach is getting a bit bigger and I'm only pregnant for over one month. It's not huge but I noticed that it is slightly bigger.
Still, it's something.
I found my hand rubbing my stomach, I didn't even know when I started rubbing it!
I looked down at my stomach with this very weird expression.
"Are you having a staring contest with the babies?" Brandon teased and I just looked at him with this "Seriously?" look. Then I said "Do you prefer it when I eat mashed potatoes with ketchup on my bread?"
"No thank you", he said.
"Well your going to have to learn to deal with the fact that I will have weird cravings".

By the way, if you like mashed potatoes with ketchup on your bread then I hope that this didn't offend you.