Chapter 4 Being Found

It's been about a month since I shifted. Dwayne is still here and gets food for us. He said he isn't leaving me this time. I told him to but I can't get him to leave. I swung the sword at the rock and it cut it in half. It's actually really fun. Right now I'm doing combat training. In a little bit I do training with shifting speed. I see how many times I can shift back and fourth within five minutes.

Times up, shifting time

Ok, on it Em

I'll tell you when it's time to stop. Also be careful in how you hold the sword because it also lights in fire

Ok, I'll watch that

I ran back to the cave and the moment I stepped in I growled a deep growl at everyone. In the cave were four scientists and two were holding Dwayne.

"Let him go. You have me so let him go"

"He kept you a secret from us when he shouldn't have"

"I made him keep it a secret. Besides this has nothing to do with him. This has to do with me not him"

"I'll keep him for reassurance sister" I growled really loudly and he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"First off, I'm not nor will I ever be your sister, and second off, I said let him go! "

"And what are you going to do about it? "

How do I get the fire?

Click the big circle three times and it will light on fire

I did what she said the the sword lit on fire. He did a motion with his hand at ten people came out of the trees. This is what I've been practicing for. Before any of them could do anything I had already cut the guns.

"Do you have families? "

"Why would you think we would?"

"Good" I took a deep breath and felt their heartbeats like it was my own. When I opened my eyes time had slowed. I let the sword control my body and in one swift movement after another they were all dead.

"You ok?" He nodded his head. He looked really sick and there was blood all over him.

"We need to get to your family. They will come for them and I'm the only one that can protect them" He nodded his head and we gathered all of our stuff before running outside the cave. I went slow so he could keep up with me and soon we were there. Thankfully they didnt get them. we burst in through the doors and I put my sword in my satchel specially made for it. Then everyone looked at us.

"What happened! Theres blood all over both of you! "

"There is no time to explain. I need to get you guys off of this island right now. It isn't safe for you here"

"Can you explain what's happening ?"

"Not right now! Pack what you need because were getting that boat. Dwayne will explain everything. I need to do what they said. Its the only way for all of you to stay safe. We need to go now! "

"What are you talking about? You need to do what who told you? "

"I need to do what the poeple that opened my eyes said. They gave me hope, they gave me a new life"

"You need to get home to your family"

"This is my new home. It can still be yours but not until it is safe and all scientists are dead"

"How are you going to kill them? You have a sword and they have lots and lots of guns. What if you get shot? " I pushed passed them and grabbed a knife.