T H R E E

Steven took a moment to glare at you, his deep, brown eyes piercing through your skin. You cracked a tiny smile to suffice.

"Okay... Wanna, uh... Come inside...?" Steven asked you, Connie giving you a small grin. You put your h/l hair behind your ear, and looked down at your arm for a second.

"Sure." you mumbled reluctantly.

**

You soon found yourself inside the filthy Crystal Gems' living area. You hated seeing it, yet it pleased you at the thought of demolishing it. Your e/c gaze made its way over to their "couch", seeing a tall fusion, a short deformity, and a skinny slave. The three other Crystal Gems. Your eyebrows raised, but your eyes glared. 'Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl', you thought. 'I need to get them, and Rose Quartz. And maybe that little long haired human'll work, too.' Your lips curled into a deep smile as you thought of that. Garnet's head tilted towards you, as she took off her glasses, shining in the light of the room. Amethyst took a scrunchy from her wrist, and out her long, lilac hair in a high ponytail. Pearl shut the book she was reading, setting it on the table next to her.

"Steven, who is this?" Garnet asked, slipping her glasses back on, looking to Steven cautiously. You found her fear hilarious, but didn't show pleasure. You simply folded your hands. Amethyst munched on a chip, giving you a strange 'get out' sort of look. Pearl just stared blankly a her book's cover. 'Fifty Shades Trilogy' the book was called. 'Pathetic' you thought. Steven smiled at Garnet, but furrowed his eyebrows.

"We... W-well, we haven't asked her name yet! What is your name?" Steven turned to you. You slightly stepped back, unfolding your hands, and putting them behind your back.

"Y/n. I'm a gem originally made for technology, much like Peridots. Sadly, unlike Peridots, I have no weapon. All I have is machinery." you told the group, hoping that a tiny grin would gain trust. Garnet rested her chin on her fist, Amethyst blinked slowly, and Pearl glanced at you in a menacing glare. Connie gave herself a seat in a big, brown chair. "Anything else you must have knowledge of?" you asked a bit quietly. Garnet nodded, after giving the rest of a group some sort of look.

"Yes, that will be enough. Now, get out." Garnet told you straight-on, but not changing tone in her voice. Your eyebrows raised, as you gasped.

"No! Garnet! Let y/n stay! She might be able to help!" Steven exclaimed, running in front of you to block Amethyst from hitting you. Amethyst put her weapon away, and looked at Pearl, who was silently glaring at you still. Garnet sat back down, after taking out her weapon and putting it away. She let a deep sigh out.

"Fine..." Garnet got really close to Steven, and you backed away, pretending not to listen. "But, Steven, if she does anything bad, she's poofed and bubbled. Okay?" You absolutely heard Garnet's words. Steven gulped and nodded, as well as you, minus the nodding.

'Oh, stars.'