Star Gazing (Daithi De Nogla)

You and David have been dating for two months and you wanted to take him to your favourite star gazing spot. He didn't know where you were going so this was a big surprise for David. You grabbed your bag ready for the big drive ahead of you when David took it out of your hands.

"David, I need that." You said with a silly smile.

"I thought it was our bag y/n?" Questioned David while getting some water.

"Okay it's our bag, but I'm carrying it." You laughed a bit.

"Deal." Smiled David.

After getting your bag packed, you went to your car. You quickly took the driver seat before David could. You put your seat belt on when you noticed David struggling with his. You leaned over to him and got his belt on. You lean back and smile at the Irish potato.

"Thanks y/n." Blushed David.

"It's fine David." You said starting the car up.

When the car finally started, you headed out for your journey. It was a silence drive for about ten minutes when David decided to connect his phone to the stereo. You simply smile at him while his choosing a song. David suddenly gasps and immediately tapped his phone several times.

'He must really want that song on?' You thought to yourself.

"Your going to LOVE this song y/n." Said David while yelling the love part out.

"If you say so David." You said looking at the road.

"You will y/n, we met when this song was on." Smirked David.

You knew what it was straight away and you did love it. (Sorry if you don't like the song but I thought it would suit this one shot) The song starts to play on the stereo and you tried not to sing to it but when David started singing, you started as well.

"She played the fiddle in an Irish band
But she fell in love with an English man
Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand
Said, 'baby, I just want to dance' With my pretty little Galway girl
You're my pretty little Galway girl"  You and David sang together.

When the song got to the end, you arrived at your spot. It still wasn't dark yet so you had to wait a few more hours but till then, you could show David around. David grabbed your hand and started to walk in a direction he didn't know.

"Do you even know where were going?" You questioned with a smile.

"I hundred percent don't know where were going but, if I'm with you, I'll be alright." Smiled David.

You smiled back at David while continuing the walk. You were happy to take David to your favourite star gazing spot and you hope to come here more often now. After ten minutes of walking to where David was taking you, he stopped at a look-out. You stared at the sky with amazement as the sun started to set. David knew you had a thing with the sky and it was his favourite thing about you. You kept looking at the sun and clouds when you remembered that you had to take David to your spot for the stars.

"David, we have to go to my spot and quick." You said taking this hand.

"Okay y/n." Laughed David while being dragged by your strength.

You continued to take David to your spot and it felt like forever when you finally got there. You grabbed a blanket from your bag and set it down on the ground. You checked on your watch to make sure no clouds would come because that would ruin it.

'No clouds till 12am' Read the watch.

You were happy that no clouds were coming till later on which means you get to stare at the stars longer with David. After placing the blanket down, David started to snoop around your bag looking for food. You sneaked behind David when he turned around and scared you.

"HUNGRY NOGLA!" Yelled David.

"AHHH!" You squealed while starting to fall.

You were about to hit the ground when David caught you. You look up and David has worry in his eyes. You stand back up and hug David. He hugs you back with all his might making you not touch the ground. (Nogla is like over six feet so that's why.) You looked up at David and gave him a kiss on the nose with a giggle. He placed you on the ground and as he was doing that, the moon started to rise.

"The moon." You said with a smile.

"You sounded like Tyler just then." Laughed David while taking a seat on the blanket.

"I did, wow." You said smiling.

You and David looked at the night sky while having some snacks when he noticed you looking at the sky with amazement.

*David's point of view*

I noticed y/n's eyes bright up when the stars started to come out and I love it when she's looking at stars. It gives me ideas for songs and she doesn't know how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life. I think it's time I ask her the question.

"Y/n, I always wanted to know, why you like the sky so much?" I questioned.

*Reader's point of view*

You kept staring at the sky when David asked you a question.

"Y/n, I always wanted to know, why you like the sky so much?" Questioned David.

"It's because it relaxes me and brings peace I guess?" You replied while looking at David.

He simply nodded when you suddenly noticed a shooting star. You looked at David to see if he noticed but probably didn't because he was staring at you. David started to lean forward and you knew what he was going to do. You leaned forward as well and that's when your lips connected.

*WARNING SOME FLUFF UP AHEAD SO IF YOU WANT TO SCROLL AHEAD, YOU MAY!*

You and David started kissing when he bit your bottom lip for an entrance. You denied it when he grabbed your butt making you gasp. He stuck his tongue inside your mouth making you moan a bit but you wanted to win dominance. You both started to fight but in the end David won. You both stopped kissing each other when David attacked your neck.

"D-David." You moaned.

You could tell he was smiling as he continued to attack your neck with kisses and sweet bites.

*FLUFF IS DONE AND YES IT'S SHORT SO SORRY!*

After what felt like forever, David sat back up with the biggest smile on his face. You couldn't help but laugh at how stupid he was looking. He started to get a confused look on his face while you went back to staring at the stars. You heard him snicker to himself which made your smile grow more.

"I love you y/n." Laughed David.

"I love you too David." You said with a smile.

After that, you and David kept staring at the stars till the clouds started to come.

(What's up everybody, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes, I did try something new. Remember, if you want to make a request, you can tell me and I'll add them and as always, I hoped ye enjoyed :).
*PEACE SIGN*)

*P.S The video at the top is made by me and it's sort of about this story.*