Chapter 1

As I settle into my new apartment I hear a knock on the door. As I open I see a handsome guy.

"Hi my name is Adym. You're Sierra I believe?", Adym says.

"Well yes my name is Sierra and who are you?", I say.

"Oh um... I'm your next door neighbor .", Adym says. I invite him in and tell him that its my first time in LA, he tells me about LA and he seems to know quiet a lot. As we talk I here another knock on the door. I stand up, open as I see another guy.

"Hi is Adym here", says the guy. "Yeah ..who are you?", I say.

"oh I'm Adyms brother, Sawyer and we were going to meet you together but Adym just went without me", Sawyer says. I let Sawyer in and Adym laughs.

When I ask why he laughs ...he says,"Umm I left without him while he was in the shower and now he looks like shit." I say, "No he doesn't (laughing)"

We decided to go to get food and get to know each other more. Sawyer couldn't come because he had some stuff to do.

"So what brings you to LA?", Adym says.

"Well I just wanted to start off fresh tbh."
We continue to talk. The day goes by as Adym drives me around showing me around California.

We pull up to the apartment's parking area and walk to Adym's apartment. We sit on his bed.

"What do you want to do?", Adym says. "Umm I dont know", I say. As he leans in for a kiss I quickly stop him. "What wrong sexy?", Adym says with the cutest face. " I literally just met you today Adym", I say to Adym . Adym walks away feeling embarrased and I leave his apartment.