Is That Really Him?

The next morning you were awoken by your mother knocking on your door and telling you to wake up. You groaned and tiredly looked over to the clock hanging above the door, 9:37 AM, great. Oh well.

You got up and got dressed in a (F/C) t-shirt, baggy gray sweatpants and your (Second F/C) beanie. God you were tired but what are you gonna do about it? You quickly headed down the stairs to find your father drinking coffee and going through his iPad with his glasses resting peacefully on the temple of his nose. Your mother was preparing your breakfast which consisted of (favorite type of juice) and a toast. You sat down beside your father and started munching on the food. Your mother went somewhere else that led you to sit alone in the kitchen with your dad.

"so.. u-umm.." you began, clearing your throat. "I was thinking about going over to meet our neighbors and introduce myself!.. h-hah.." you looked down at your plate awkwardly.

Though the awkward silence was broken by your dad looking up from his iPad with a soft smile "of course you should! go ahead and do that as soon as you've finished eating and brushing your teeth". Surprisingly he didn't mind you wearing those clothes outside of the house, but your mom did, so you had to come up with a plan to sneak out of the house without your mother noticing.

Making your way to the closest bathroom that was around the corner, you quickly brushed your teeth, fixed your hair and stared at yourself in the mirror. You began talking to yourself, "you WILL get in there and you WILL make him your friend! That's an order!" you grumbled under your breath and aggressively stared at yourself in th mirror, wow you looked awful. Whatever, you have more important things to do now. You slowly creeped out of the house, thankful that your mom didn't see you. Making your way to the neighboring house where Anomaly presumably lived, slowly making your way to the front door, and ringing the door bell. Oh boy.. here we go.

Opening the door was Anomaly or Ludwig's father, papanoaly. He stared at you and asked, in swedish of course "vad kan jag hjälpa dig med?" // I will translate this between these brackets, "how can I assist you?" //, you gulped and all your mother's training flew through your mind and you responded "jag är eran nya granne!.." you nervously mumbled. // "I'm your new neighbor!.." // He chuckled and put his hand out "trevligt att träffas! Vad heter du då?". // "nice to meet you! What's your name?" //. "(Y/N) (L/N)" you shook his hand. He introduced himself and ask you to join inside. You gladly accepted and followed him to the dining table where he began to take out swedish fika // ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIeytEXGhQ here's a beautiful explanation //. While sitting there and talking to him about how you were from the U.S and recently moved here as their neighbor and about your family and about yourself. As soon as you mentioned you playing a lot of CSGO he shined up and smiled widely, now speaking english. "my son plays a lot of that game, his name is Ludwig". As soon as he said that, the one and only Anomaly WITHOUT his mask walking up the stairs and groaned "god morgon.. " // "good morning.. " // He mumbled while rubbing his eyes under his glasses. Wow.. he was more beautiful than you could have imagined..

As soon as he looked up and locked eyes with you, he froze and then glared at his dad " vem fan är det här? och varför har du låtit en uteliggare kommit in i vårat hus medan jag sov?!" wow, he sounded angry. // "who the hell is this? and why have you let in a hobo when I was asleep?!" //. This could only result in him hating you, you had to save this somehow..

You stood up and walked up to him, smiling as calmly as you could and began, "jag är din nya granne och jag ville bara komma över för att träffa er, trevlig att träffas Ludwig". Wow you had such an American accent when saying that. // "I'm your new neighbor and I just wanted to come over to meet you all, nice to meet you Ludwig" //. He froze and stared at you for a couple of seconds before giving in and started speaking. "Look, I'm sorry for being so rude, I'm just very tired right now after a long night of streaming" he mumbled and it was so wonderful to hear that voice of his speak right in front of you.

After sitting there and talking to pappanomaly and Ludwig, you had to get back and said your goodbyes. Gosh they were so nice and really seemed to like you, at least Ludwig did as soon as you started exposing your CSGO career. Getting back you immediately ate dinner with your family and went straight to brush your teeth and got to bed, you needed more energy tomorrow to get enough courage to ask if he wanted to hang out, that would be tough.. welp, you needed to sleep..

...