Just One Night

Quick Note ~ Yes this is an update XD. Exciting isn't it ? Well i don't want to keep you long please continue to the story ~ <3

You have been friends with the Uchiha's ever since you were kids. Your parent's were good friends with them and so when they had business trips the Uchiha's would watch over you. You basically grew up with them.

But as you grew older your parents wanted to move to America and expand the company,so you and your older brother stayed in Japan to watch over the company here.

" (Y/N) just go easy on him when he arrives thing's haven't been the best at home lately and he needs a place to stay"

"He can't stay at Naruto's any longer...."

"Sakura is crazy"

Those were what you remember the most from that talk

Itachi the eldest Uchiha told u that night. Yes you would do anything for them but this was so sudden...

Which leads u to now-starring at Sasuke with his school bag and a small duffel bag you assumed was filled with clothes, looking like shit at the front of your apartment door at 10 PM...

"Tell me again why, you're here" You say to Sasuke. " I just need to sta-" Sasuke was interrupted by you.  " Yeah, I get it you need to stay the night but why exactly are you at my apartment, can't you stay at Naruto's or Sakura's"

" I have been staying at Naruto's and Sakura is crazy" Sasuke said slightly annoyed (He's pretty tired ~)

"Fine." You said and with that Sasuke was in your house eating the hot pot you had started to make.

"So where am I sleeping?" He asked while setting down his bowl."Not exactly sure yet,I only have one bed-"
"and what's wrong with sharing" Sasuke had interrupted and moved slightly closer.

"Everything is wrong with that, you can sleep on the couch if you want" You said as you continued to eat.

"Just so you know I've been sleeping on Naruto's crusty couch and floor for the past couple of months." Sasuke clearly hinted that he wanted to sleep on a bed for a change

"Alright fine, you can sleep on my bed tonight" You said as you finished eating and started to clean up. "I'm gonna shower first if that's okay wit-"

"Why don't we shower together, save some wate-"Sasuke was stopped by you punching him in the stomach " In your dreams you perv."

After your shower you changed into an oversized T-shirt and some shorts. "Sasuke you can shower now" you yell from your bedroom

After Sasuke had got up, he grabbed some clothes and went to shower. "Hey (Y/N) you got any soap that doesn't smell all girly." Sasuke he asked before he entered the bathroom

To your surprise while Itachi was here he did give you a bag of shampoo, conditioner & body wash that seemed like it was for a guy.

"Yeah" You responded as you placed the bag in front of your bedroom door " It's in front of the door." You tell him as you then left to go clean up your apartment a bit more.

"Wow Y/N your shower is a lot better then Naruto's-" Sasuke left the with only his shorts on and a small towel wiping the excess water from his hair only to see you already passed out on the couch.

" I told you we should just share" Sasuke sighed and carried you to the bedroom and tucked you into bed. He then walked outside onto your balcony and called Itachi

"Hey...yeah, she let me stay at her apartment...She's sleeping right now...I'll tell her in the morning...Mhmm...yeah goodnight" After his phone call he made sure all the doors were locked and climbed into bed with you keeping his distance.