Cafe Incident

SORRY ITS SO LATE!! AND FOR ANY TYPOS!!

On your way home you received a text from Naruto-

Naruto: Y/N!!!! Sasuke, Sakura and I are going to this new Cafe wanna go!!

Y/N:Sure why not, who's paying though? Bcuz I'm broke asf...

Naruto: Sakura is paying you, I'll see you there^^

While walking towards the Cafe you noticed the three standing out side waiting for you, Sakura attacking Sasuke and Naruto causing trouble as usual. You four all walked in to the cafe being greeted by a waitress who obviously was attracted to Sasuke.

"Hi!, a-and w-welcome to The Hitori Cafe^^" She said while showing you guys to the booth, she was then talking about this coupon which no one heard because of Sakura yelling/ screaming in excitment.

Sasuke sat by the window and you sat next to him and in front was Sakura and Naruto..

Sakura wasn't the happiest about the seating arrangements and constantly tried to get Naruto to switch the Sauske..

"NARUTO!!! SWITCH WITH SASUKE!! Sakura said already making a scene inside the cafe

"But why!?!" Naruto said

" Shut it already, you two are already making a scene and we haven't been here for 5 minutes" Sauske said in his monotone voice

~While everyone then looked through the menu~

With the awkward silence you decided to bring up food into the conversation..."So what's everyone getting^^" you said kindly changing the subject. Naurto is getting the ramen, Sakura getting the pancakes and Sasuke getting the hamburger steak and fries. (Picture of da food ^)

" So Sasuke how are classes?" you said bringing up conversation again. "They're fine, doing better then everyone else like usual" He said in his stupid monotone voice."Well of course!! Sasuke is number 1 in class^^ isn't he so smart Y/N!!!" Sakura said in her cheery voice..

"Yeah I guess" you said. Then waitress then comes and everyone orders their food and drinks. "So Sauske!! Tell me all about your-"

"Sauske! Sauske! Sauske!! Why don't you ever ask me anything" Naruto said interrupting Sakura. " SHUT UP NARUTO!! NO ONE WAS EVEN TALKIN-"

"Sakura-Chan, you're going to cause a scene again and get us kicked out.." you said to her sternly. While Sakura was throwing daggers at you and Naruto throwing a little baby fit. Sasuke had gotten up to go to the bathroom. (Obviously you moved out of the way so he could get out from sitting on the inside of the booth)

As you sat back down the food had arrived and Sakura kept taking photos of everyone's food and eventually everyone started to eat.

As Sauske returned from the bathroom he slipped and he fell on top of you, obviously you two were in a very weird position and neither one of you have moved but just started awkwardly at each other until-

"WOAH!! SAUSKE GET OFF OF Y/N!!!" Sakura said but in her head she was like * TF I SHOULD"VE BEEN Y/N SHE'S GETTING IN MY WAY AGAIN FIRST SHE'S SITTING NEXT TO HIM AND NOW THIS!!!!*

"Sorry about that y/n" Sauske said after he got off and you moved out of the way so he could sit back down again" After a little chatter and eating all the food, Sakura was suppose to pay but ended up not having enough money-

" How could you not have enough money!!" Naruto said

" I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE ME AND SAUSKE" Sakura shouted

The waitress was standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do..but then another waiter came up and said " Well we actually have a lovers coupon^^" He said with a eyed smile