~Jimmy~ Sleepover SMUTT

My bestfriend Hailey and I walked up to the door of her house.
" Where are your parents' cars?" I asked as I looked down the driveway.
" They are vacationing in Hawaii right now." Hailey said arrogantly.
" Really? They left us 17 year olds alone with out supervision?? Don't they think we are gonna party?" I asked.
" Well here's the deal...my dad thinks I'm the most innocent child there is. And my mom thinks I'm the worst and guilty child there is. Expect my mom's only weakness is my dearest father. And that kryptonite infested man you fucked my mom so they can have me, convinced my mom I was gonna be fine. My dad happens to be wrong. I'm guilty as fuck." Hannah said as she opened the door to her house.
About 15 people sat around drinking out of plastic red cups.
" It's a real raging party you got here." I scoffed sarcastically.
" slow down. If I were to have a huge party, my neighbors would tell my parents. Soooo this is what I'm stuck with." Hailey replied eagerly, like she practiced what she would say.
I shrugged it off and started walking around. I watched as people left the house after goodbyes. Soon almost everyone was gone. Just Brian from school and his friend Cam. Hailey was getting drunk while I kinda sat on the couch nervously waiting.
Everyone sees me as the quiet little goodytwo shoes girl. People think I never drink, never party, never do drugs, never have sex, never fuck up anything in my life. The truth is the exact opposite. I'm a 16 year old metalhead who drinks hard liquor, goes to parties almost every other night. I'm a freak in bed and I have officially fucked up every aspect in my life. But guess what? I'm okay with my reputation. It's perfectly fine with me.
" Hey, Dylan." Hailey called me from the kitchen.
I stood up and walked over to her.
" So everyone has left, but someone else is gonna come over. Is it cool if he spends the night?" She asked.
" He?" I raised an eyebrow.
" Yes he's a male. " She laughed.
" What ever pleases you." I told Hailey.
" Okay he'll be here in a couple minutes."

Spending the night with my Bestfriend and some guy. How do I go about this?

I heard the door open and close so I looked down the hallway towards the door. I recognize the guy. He's another one of Brian's friends. I forgot his name but I remember going to see his band Pinkly Smooth. He usually spikes up his hair, but right now it hung lazily over his eyes. He occasionally brushed it back with his fingers.
" Oh Jimmy's here!" Hailey cheered as she passed me in the hallway.
Jimmy looked down the hallway at Hailey then I caught his attention. His bright blue eyes burned into mine. I felt my body turn to jelly. His tall lanky body started moving. He was walking towards us.
" So this is the guy." I said to Hailey.
Jimmy broke the eye contact by looking at Hailey.
" Don't worry about him spending the night. He won't rape you. He's my boyfriend." Hailey said.
I felt jealous of Hailey. I never have especially over a guy. Jimmy had a way of turning me on at another level. I don't have trouble getting sex. To my piers, I'm a 5 or 6. That's mainly cause I always wear an oversized hoodie, jeans and a beanie. But at the parties where my true self comes out, I'm a strait 10. Curves to die for, deep green eyes, long hair dyed black, fat ass, nice tits. Skinny slightly tall. Hot. See? No problems getting guys.
" Woah Hailey. Calm down. I'm not your boyfriend." Jimmy chuckled.
" Yes you are." Hailey pouted.
" You wish." Jimmy smirked cockily.
Jimmy looked back over at me and we both fell into the eye contact again.
" H...Hey, I'm Jimmy." He said.
" I'm Dylan." I flashed a smile before looking away.
" Hold on Jimmy. We will be right back. Just gonna change into pj's. You can change in the bathroom if you want." Hailey told Jimmy before pushing me upstairs to her room.
Once we got to her room, she dug through her closet. She threw a baggy pink shirt and big baggy pants on the bed for me.
" Oh it's fine I've got some clothes in my bag." I told her.
" Okay." She said questionably.
I pulled my backpack onto her bed. I pulled out a small black tank top with spaghetti straps and some tight black leggings. I slid off my current jeans and hoodie plus Metallica shirt and started putting on my leggings and tank top. I looked in Hailey's mirror. I almost forgot that I'm attractive. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything, I just speak the truth. I questioned if I should change into Hailey's baggy clothes she put out for me. I don't want to look like this in front of Jimmy. But maybe he deserves a treat.