~Brian~ Its all I've Ever Wanted

(Loosely inspired by Stephan King's Misery)
------Brian's POV------

I trudged through the thick snow in search for help. My car broke down on the way to meet Zacky. If I were to guess, I'm still two hours away from my destination. It's snowing really hard and I need to find someone fast.
I heard cracking from behind me so I turned around. One of the trees' branches was slowly braking off. I watched it, which was a bad idea because seconds later it swung down and knocked me out cold.
~~~~~~
I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. I had a my head bandaged up and I was bundled up in blankets.
Where am I?
" Oh how was your sleep?" A stranger's voice asked.
A girl walked into the room and didn't take her eyes off of me. She had bleach blonde hair and hazel eyes. She wore and Avenged Sevenfold tee shirt and white jeans.
" Uh where am I?" I asked.
" My cabin of course. I know it seems a little stalkerish. I found you in the snow half frozen to death so I brought back to my home here and fixed your head up. Oh and my name is Penny." The girl smiled.
" Oh.....thanks." I flashed a weak smile.
" I'm a big fan of yours. I live the new album City of Evil." She said as she sat on the corner of the bed.
" um thanks." I said nervously.
" It's a real pleasure having you here." She smiled creepily.
I nodded awkwardly and looked outside of the window. I was in the middle of nowhere.
" Um thank you for saving me but I really do need to get going. I have to meet someone." I said as I sat up. She laughed quietly.
" You're not going anywhere. Not until you write me a song." She said cheerfully.
" I really do need to get going." I told her.
" Write me a song." She said obviously getting annoyed.
" I have to go." I said seriously as I got out of the bed and stood up.
She quickly pushed me back down.
" WRITE ME A SONG!" She shouted.
"Look psycho, I have to go! " I said sternly as I tried to get up again.
" But you're supposed to write me a song it's all I've ever wanted." She frowned.
" I'm not writing you any fucking song, I'm leaving right now!" I said getting angry.
I stood up again and she did the same. She glared at me.
" You're not leaving me!!!" She screamed before grabbing a thick book from the desk next to the bed. She swung and next The I knew I fell back into the bed. This bitched knocked me out with a book!
~~~~~~
I woke up once again during the night. The psycho Penny lady wasn't in the room so my first instinct was to flee. I quietly sat up and stepped out of the bed. I walked over to the door and opened it as quietly as I could. I tip toed into the living room. I was three feet from the door when Penny showed up. She had a knife in her hand.
" Get back to bed Brian. You have to be well rested." She said as she stepped closer to me.
" People will come for me. You can't get away with this." I told her.
" Nobody knows where we are Bri Bri." She smiled.
She forced me back into bed with the knife.
" You're sick." I spat.
" Ya see Bri Bri, I can't have you trying to run away before you write that song for me. So I'll have to do what I have to do." She said as she bent down. She picked up a big hammer.
" W...wha....wha..what are you doing." I stuttered.
" Making sure the love of my life stays with me foREVer." She said before grabbing my ankles. She lifted up the hammer and swung shattered my left ankle. She did the same to the right.
" AAAAGHHHHH YOU CRAZY BITCH." I screamed
" Now let's see you try to leave me again." She smiled evilly.
She walked out of the room humming.
" AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!" She sang from the living room