Anjali: "First I thought it’s her clumsiness but then one day I caught them though Khushi didn’t see me but  Shyam Ji did and that day I got to know the ugly truth.

khushi was trying to get close with Shyam Ji even before marriage. First Shyam Ji stayed quite because of Akash as his marriage was near, then on the day of marriage he got late to stop this from happening so he decided to stay quite for your happiness thinking that may be Khushi will change after it but after few initial days, she started with her tactics again."

Anjali: "We thought to stay silent for your happiness but I can’t bear it anymore. Slowly she is distancing you from me and on the other side trying to seduce my husband. When today I caught her trying to kiss Shyam Ji, I decided that it is enough, I can’t take it anymore."

Arnav looked at Anjali with wide eyes.

 What the hell she is saying? 

His Khushi can never do that, right? 

He looked at Khushi who was shaking her head in denial and then at Shyam who looked too embarrassed to say anything.

Arnav: "Khushi!"

Khushi: "Please Arnav ji trust me it’s not true. Anjali ji is assuming it all wrong. It was Shyam Ji who was trying to manhandle me (he looked at her shocked) and…." She was  Interrupted by Anjali.

Anjali: "Stop lying. You bit*h! My shaym Ji can never even thin something like this, everyone here knows him. In fact, he has been quiet all the time thinking you’ll change your ways after getting married but you….!!"

Anjali: "Chotte! Just throw her out! You deserve someone better not a lying bi**h like her. Now I don’t want to see her in front of my eyes from this very minute."

Khushi: "Please Di! Please try to understand I am not lying, he is fooling you all."

Anjali: "Dare you say anything wrong for my Shaym ji. I know my husband."

 Turning to Arnav; “Chotte! Just…”

Arnav (composing himself): "Wait a minute Di! (he looked at Shyam) Jija ji you tell me."

Shyam (faking sad look):" Saale Sahab what should I say and how? I am too embarrassed. I never wanted things to come out in this way. I know it is difficult but I don’t want to lie anymore, I think whatever Rani Sahiba is saying it right you deserve better than someone like Khushi Ji."

Shyam:" Yes Saale sahab Khushi Ji is not the person we think she is, everything is façade. Her real face is so cheap and disgusting. Everything Rani Sahiba said was true, Khushi Ji always used to try come near me. Before marriage I thought that may it’s infatuation as she is too young with time she’ll understand but after your marriage, it was so intolerable to stay under one roof with her as she used to take chance on every given opportunity."

Khushi: "Stop lying! I said stop lying you bast**d."

 She almost screamed in horror hearing him lying so carelessly.

Anjali: "Khushi! How dare you badmouth my husband?"

Khushi: "Di please listen to me he is lying, i…." This time, Khushi was  interrupted by Manorma.

Manorma: "You stop lying! We know our damad ji how cultured and loving he is. He is not lying but you, Anjali bitiya is right you should be thrown out this instant."

Anjali:" Yes Mami ji and I’ll do it myself now, enough of her drama."

 Holding her hand she started dragging Khushi almost when Arnav stopped her.

Khushi: "Arnav ji please believe me. Please stop Di!"

Arnav: "Di please stop!"

Anjali: "Why chotte? She was trying to double cross you. she was cheating on you. Don’t you trust me? I am doing what is right for this family, for you!"

Arnav looked at Khushi painfully who was crying, his own eyes were filled now before he murmured something shaking Khushi to the core, “I trust you Di”

To be continued…………………..

Precap: What do you think? ;P ;P

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi