Part 5

Arnav: Di will be so happy. She always wanted me to believe in love, to open my heart for someone make her place. Khushi smiled hearing him still enclosed in his arms.

Arnav: When in past Di’s marriage was called off and looking at the bitterness of my own parents relation, I shut all the doors of my heart. Di was the only one who believed in power of love and  was so sure that one day I’ll also believe in it. One day someone will makea her way to my heart. I can’t wait to tell her she was right and I have got that person.

Khushi: She’s so sweet and she loves you so much that more than her believe it was her wish that one day you get someone who can remove this bitterness from your heart and can shower with you with love.

Arnav: And only you could do that. After Akash marriage I’ll tell Di I have also got someone like she got Jija ji when she had lost the hope. You have also brought the light in my dark life, like once Jija ji filled my Di’s life and filled it with love.

Khushi stiffened as her eyes opened wide. What is she doing? How can she forget the confrontation with time she had sometime ago with Shyam ?  She pulled back from the hug , all her happiness flew away like someone splashed cold water on her face.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at her confused with her sudden gesture . She felt blank , Arnav was asking her “what happened?” but she was too shocked to react.
Why her every happiness is only momentarily?
Why sorrow follows her?
Why her every happiness come wrapped with expiry time?
Arnav ji has just confessed his love which unconsciously her fragile heart was yearning to hear but she can’t even rejoice it.  She looked at Arnav, “No she can’t do this.”

Closing her eyes she gulped her wayward emotions and pulled herself away from by sliding his arms away from her waist and arm as Arnav continued to look at her confused and concerned. “Something is surely not right.”

Arnav: Khushi what happened?
Khushi: No!
Arnav: What No?
Khushi: I can’t do this!
Arnav: What?
Khushi: I need to go! Khushi looked at him before turning away to go away from there.

But this time she was pulled back harshly as she clashed with his chest and looked into his eyes which was glaring into hers, angrily and she knew this is not going to be easy.

To be continued…………………

Precap
Arnav:  WT* Khushi! You can't  do that?