Part 11

After Arnav and Khushi. Payal and Akash completed the rituals of marriage. Looking at Shyam, Anjali has pulled him with herself and was standing hugging his one arm.

After completing all the rituals Arshi and Payash was taking blessings from elders when they reached in front of Anjali and Shyam. Anjali hugged them happily whereas Shyam was looking like he lost everything.

Nani: Only hugging wouldn’t work. They are also elder, so take blessings from your sister and Jija ji. Arnav and Akash smiled whereas Khushi and Payal looked at each other from the veil, still they bent down to take blessings with their husband. Shyam flinched like beaten by some poisonous insect looking at Khushi with Arnav but faked as Anjali urged to give him blessings.

________________________

At the time of bidaai, Khushi was crying badly hugging her babu ji , Bua ji has to literally push her away and Arnav was holding her to comfort her without minding the stares they are getting. Payal though was crying but composed herself as she knew this will happen from many days unlike Khushi who had no idea she’ll be getting married tonight and wouldn’t be returning back home with her family.

__________________________

Manorma Mami did aarti with Anjali to welcome the new Daughter- in –laws of house and completed other rituals of grahpravesh also.

Anjali: This is not finished yet, one more ritual is left. You have to carry your wives to enter inside the house, it’s Raizada’s tradition.

Arnav smirked looking at his blushing wife whose veil is now sided in a way that it is now resting on her head and Akash and Payal looked around blushing. 

Arnav: Ok! And he picked her without  wasting a second, effortlessly making people around look at them with awe. Ohh ahhh echoed around making Khushi turn red but Arnav walked inside without giving any care of the teasing glances they were getting.

After that Akash carried the blushing Payal, shyly making others giggle. After that they completed few other playful rituals with family and then Anjali and Mami took both Khushi and Payal with them leaving Mens downstairs with Mama ji and NK.

Arnav was looking at Khushi all the time time till she disappeared from his sight and then looked at others irritated hearing them talking random thing uninterestedly. Shyam was also standing there cursing everyone in his heart and shooting daggers at Arnav but he was lost in the thoughts of his newly wedded wife to notice anything.

___________________________

Amjali and Mami first settled Payal in now hers and Akash decorated room for the night who was blushing and Anjali teased her more before covering her face with veil and leaving with Khushi who was smiling looking at her Jiji’s glowing face.

Anjali made Khushi to sit on the Arnav’s bed which be now hers also, it was decorated with red petals and roses , strings of flowers was spread around the bed like a beautiful curtain. Khushi was admiring the decoration when Anjali sat in front of her cupping her face.

Anjali: Khushi ji ! I am so happy today, I always wished to see chotte getting married but with his stubbornness me and Nani was almost losing hope. When from last few days we noticed his behavior towards you. We realized that he is getting attracted to you, you can’t imagine how happy we were but we didn’t wanted to rush things thinking if we talked about marriage Chotte may again go to shell.  But look what magic you have done on him that today he himself asked for marriage that too in this much hurry.

Khushi smiled looking down shyly.

Anjali: Arnav is so possessive about his loved ones Khushi, he don’t express his love openly but when he Loves someone he does whole heartedly and demands the same. He can go to any lengthy to protect them and keep them close to himself. I am the best example of it , she giggled telling her and Khushi also joined her.

Anjali: Love him like he does and you’ll see, he’ll keep world at your feet.

Khushi smiled and keeping her hand above Anjali’s she nodded.

Anjali: Now I am leaving before Chotte barges in, I am sure he must be very frustrated for keeping you away from him. Khushi turned red and Anjali giggled.

Anjali: From tonight you’ll be starting a new life with chotte, Wish you  Best of Luck because looking at Choote eagerness I don’t think you’ll get any sleep tonight.

Anjali teased her making her eyes widen and Anjali left to call Arnav laughing.
Khushi looked around the room realizing what’s coming up. She looked around the room again decorated with scented candles and flowers, it’s their Suhaagraat. She is sitting on Arnav’s bed from tonight, they’ll share same bed, in fact not only bed but themselves also. She hiccupped as she realized Arnav will be here anytime.

To be continued……………..