14

IM 17 NOWWWWWWWWW! OH MY FLACKILAKINGAAHATEDUHH . I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT STILLLL. OOHH GEEE.
ill stop now. I just fracking woke up. Its 9 in the morning. I know its still so early but people, its a special day for me. Duh.

Ok. Ill get out of bed now.

But first, ill check my phone. Just like what i said yesterday, imma be active on social media. Now.

I put my hand on my nightstand to search for my phone. And then suddenly, i fell off of my bed. Great. " im okay!" I yelled.

Maybe i should really get up now. I got up and as soon as i did my first step, i slipped. And fell down. Again. Falling two times in a row. Wow. What a great way to start my morning. Great just great.

I stood up slowly, trying not to fall again.

Okay. Thats great. I did not fall. What an achievement. Yay.

I opened my door. I walked out and i feel something hit my feet. Please dont make me fall. Please dont make me fall. Please dont make me fall. Please please please.

Okay thats great. I did not fall again. I looked down and theres a box. A present. Weeeeee. A gift for meee. I sat on the floor and opened it.

Weeeee yaaaaayyy oohhhh yeyyyy. Youre probably wodering what i got. Well, i got 4 new books. Theres a love story, a fantasy, a fanfiction, i think. And another love story.

Wait, a fanfiction? I didnt know they had books like that. I mean like in paper, printed in paper. Yeah. Like a real real book. You know what i mean? Of course you know. Duh. Youre an intelligent person. Right? Or nah. Im just so shocked. Like ye.

I stood up holding the books and the box on the other hand. I went inside my room and placed them in my nightstand.

I went back outside my room making sure i dont fall down again.

Ooohhhh another surprise. Would you look at that. The staircase has rose petals scattered on it. Cute.

I walked down the stairs admiring the beauty of the petals. A very big smile is glued to my face right now.

I got downstairs and all the boys are infront of me with roses and balloons in their hands. "Awwwww youre the one who did that?" I ask as i pointed at the stairs. They nodded while smiling. "It took us hours doing that for you" Harry said. I chuckled. "Welp its also gonna take you hours in cleaning that" their eyes went wide. They shook their heads.

I rolled my eyes. "Youre the one who created that mess, youre the one whose gonna clean it, not the housekeepers" i said. They sighed in defeat. "Okayyy" they all say as they walked over to me and gave me the roses and balloons. "Happy birthday" they say as they walked over to where the cleaning materials are.

I called one housekeeper to make her way to me. "Tessa, can you take this to my room please and for the roses put it in a white vase and put it in my nightstand" she nodded her head and took the roses and balloons.

I walked over to the kitchen to see pancakes and bacons. "Yyyyiiiieeeee pancakes and bacons!"

I took out a bottled water from the fridge and sat down. I ate some pancakes and bacons. So ye. Thats breakfast. Ye.

(I know its short. Like so short😂 im sorry😂😂😂 im just busy with school and stuff and youtube and instagram and all those thing that you do when you have a  fanpage. Ye i have 3 fanpages and one of them is a multi fanpage. Ye. Okey. Ill try to update as hard as i can. Ye bye lab yu😘😂         
                                  -annoying authorrrrr)