¿one?

everything is all blurry and colorful. i look up, and spot a flying caterpillar. it greets me happily, and i hear a voice that is not mine respond. i distinctively remember them saying, "what's up, my dude!", or something like that, before the caterpillar flies (or floats??) away to go 'wish his mother farewell before the train leaves'.
we give the flying, floating caterpillar a look of sorrow and, afterwards, continue to pay him 10 dollars worth of leaves. literally. on the leaves, it says, "these leaves are about 50 cents each," meaning we gave him 20 leaves. or did he give those to us? either way, 10 more dollars worth of leaves was now in his possession.
and then the dream ends. now we're both awake, at 9 am, with the thoughts of that weird dream stuck in our heads.
"okay, michael, what was that dream, exactly?" i began to think, which is exactly how i expressed my feelings to my soulmate. with thoughts.
"well, jeremy, are you sure it was really mine? for all we know, it could've been yours," he thought back.
my alarm interrupts our short interaction. i get up groggily, as i had only slept 4 hours due to a certain level of apocalypse of the damned.
"i told you to sleep! now you're gonna be tired a l l day and it's your fault--listen to your fellow gays!" michael thought to me.  i ignore him and head to the kitchen, almost dying in the process.
thank god it's a saturday.

•••
r u all ready 2 suffer .
chapter 2 is like. u know.
chapter 2 takes place when the musical begins!!1!1!
forgive my Poor Soul. i already regret writing this

i saved u all from some angst that was gonna b in 2 but i changed it (;