Chapter 4: the city of Deja vu

Start from the beginning

While Ben was doing that Bayonetta had began shooting the smaller ones and after threw a normal angel into the ocean below them. And ducked when Predator threw another in her direction, she turned around and gave him a "really?" Face.

"Sorry" the alien then pounced on the last angel and knocked it into the sea, "well that's dealt with, let's go" Bayonetta said walking along the wall. The red creature nodded following behind, once they reached the door on the other side The witch's wall walking power wore off and she landed right in front of the door.

"I guess it's only when the moon is out" Ben guessed turning back and opened the door for her. After walking down an alley on the other side the two found another of those doors where they had to hit it repeatedly.

Ben took care of that by becoming Armadrillo and jackhammer bashed it until it opened. "Milady" Ben said as they both rushed through, Ben scouted ahead and saw a commotion with a man being chased by a police officer.

He followed and saw the officer loose whoever he was chasing, the alien then looked up and found him. He apparently swim up by means of a thin almost transparent grappling hook on his wrist. "Clever" Ben said reverting back, "aw I see you've met Cheshire" Bayonetta said appearing behind him.

The man Bayonetta called Cheshire then sniffed the air "I know you're here" he said. Ben cocked a brow in confusion, "what a lovely floral perfume, you know in the language of flowers the rosemary is meant to represent remembrance. Which doesn't really suit you doesn't it... Bayonetta!" He said throwing his cloak off and taking out a camera.

But all he did see was Ben's reflection in the window "oh my reflection could still be seen" he said

But all he did see was Ben's reflection in the window "oh my reflection could still be seen" he said. Startling the man, "hey white you?!" He yelped, "ah Cheshire, you've grown much haven't you?" Bayonetta asked in her usual seductive manner. "Sorry about her, she saved my skin so I'm repaying the favor by helping her recover her memories" Ben said.

The witch toyed with the man, who later said his name was Luka for a few more minutes until another angel attack, which was quickly taken care of after Ben used Atomix's power to obliterate then. Thank goodness for that alien's ability to easily manipulate and control its own nuclear energy.

Going down another route the two nearly got smashed by an incoming tram and encountered another angel type which was basically a sharp wheel. "This is easy enough to deal with" Ben said grabbing the three Heaven wheels with Four Arms' arms and tossed them into each other cutting them up.

 "This is easy enough to deal with" Ben said grabbing the three Heaven wheels with Four Arms' arms and tossed them into each other cutting them up

"Well that was rather easy" the umbra witch commented as they continued. To avoid any more conflict because of frequent the Angels were attacking Ben decided to fly them both above to the next area. Which was a chapel on the other side of a cliff range.

"Now why did we have to come over here?" Ben asked out of spite "had... what is it you would use? A gut feeling" she explained. After entering the alien teen felt another presence in the place, he looked around a corner and saw... a little girl.

"Hey now, what're you doing here?" He asked the child, only to remember he couldn't be seen. "Oh yeah" Ben then turned his arm into Alien X's and opened a portal back into the physical plain,

"Hey" he greeted scaring the kid "not what's a girl like you doin in a place so scary?" Ben asked. She was about to answer when his witchy friend came into the same plain and scared her off again. "Now why was a little girl scurrying around Vigrid for?" She asked.

"Well we cant ask because you scared her off" Ben retorted before seeing Bayonetta in another trance. "Again? Come on Bayonetta wake up..." he was about to shake her when Wild Mutt's sensory power warned him about danger. "HIT THE DECK!!" Ben yelled before pulling her out of the way, then turned into Omni.

As to what stuck it's head through was a giant dragon like creature.

"Hope you're ready for a fight?" Ben said readying his battle stance "certainly"

*cliffhanger sorry*