Chapter 2: the second witch

Ben was currently in the back seat of a car, the two people he had met earlier Bayonetta and Enzo were in the front seats. They were talking animatedly, Ben had found out that Bayonetta was a sort of witch.

She is capable of summoning demonic entities, basically demons. She couldn't remember anything about herself and she was put in a deep sleep for a long time. When Bayonetta woke up, she was in a coffin under a lake, since then she's been luring angels down from heaven to get answers.

Enzo was the guy who brought dead people to the cemetery to lure the angels for Bayonetta. "Care to join out little conversation Benjamin?" She asked. He looked up to see her extremely close to his face, he pulled back hyperventilating.

"Uh fine, and no thanks carry on... hold on" he said. Ben reached for something on Enzo, it turned out to be some sort of tracking device. "My my good spot" the witch said throwing on the road, "how, did you know that was on me?" Enzo asked. "I heard the signal that thing was giving off" the teen explained.

Without warning a large plane was starting to descend on them. "Incoming" he yelled, Bayonetta jumped out of the car and made time stand still. Ben turned into Omni and used Clockwork's time powers to become immune to the witch's time manipulation.

He fallowed her, "you can alter time as well? What don't we have in common?" Bayonetta commented, "well for one thing, you're from this planet. Mine come from aliens" Ben said. They jumped into the plane and saw more of those angle things. "I'll take the ones on the left, you get the right?" The alien cracked his fists.

"That'll do nicely" the witch replied, Ben had charged forward and used Load Star's magnetic powers to make the metal on the place immobilize the angels. "It seems you angels have some type of attraction, almost magnetic" he said then used Ulitmate Swampfire's arms to blast a torrent of blue fire at the angels incinerating them.

The alien then transformed into Predator and used Mucilator's powers to stick them all inside his jelly sacks. In all honesty I don't know what those things are. "Here goes nothing hup" the multi predator jumped in the air and crashed down into the plane making it lurch. "Mind being careful over there?" Bayonetta asked as she had gripped one angel with her legs and swung it at another.

And after that she stole on angel's spear and hit another in the head with the tip. And after stuck it into the plane's wing and spun around on it to shoot bullets every where. Ben had stuck a few down using Tyrannopede's web shooting horn then stomped on them. "Yuck, oddly I'm the bug but I find this disgusting" he said wiping the squashed angels off his foot.

All of a sudden a woman similar to Bayonetta in height except she had a red jumpsuit, white hair and a white boa around her neck (Clothing not snake) riding a motorcycle landed next to them. "Friend of yours?" Ben asked "don't know never met her, or maybe I have but I forgot" Bayonetta replied. "Hard to remember when you fool around with a lot of people" she said with a seductive smile, Ben had shivered again when the new witch had charged him.

 "Hard to remember when you fool around with a lot of people" she said with a seductive smile, Ben had shivered again when the new witch had charged him