Ryosuke nodded again. "Well...you can also depend on me from now on. I won't promise to always by your side. But I will there when you need me" he said again.

Daiki giggled. "Thank you, Senpai. But you don't have to trouble yourself with this disgusting problem of mine"

"Hey hey hey" Ryosuke grabbed his left shoulder to make him stop giggling and walking. He turned the latter to face him. "But I really mean it. Don't dare to refuse or I'll...."

They locked their eyes into each other.

"You will what?"

"I'll..."

Ryosuke slid his hand to Daiki's upper arm and close their gap. Their eyes still locked.

"I will...really troubled" Ryosuke whispered when their face only few centimeters apart.

'Drrrrttt drrrrtttt'

An expected cockblocker came, a phone ringing. And it came from Ryosuke's.

They pulled apart. Daiki was blushing hard, his brain tried to process what happened earlier.

'W-what is that?'

While Ryosuke flipped open his phone. And it turned out to be Yuto squealed about how the news of Ryosuke helped Daiki was spread and asked if that was true. And he demanded Ryosuke to explain. Ryosuke just rolled his eyes and answered him shortly.

"Later in the class."

After he ended the phone, he turned his attention back to Daiki which still blushing while starred at him, blinking his eyes seemed in shock.

'Omg why so...' "...cute" Ryosuke's mouth betrayed him again and pointed out loud the last word.

"Huh?" Daiki tilted his head, still vaguely about the latter comment.

"Err...nothing" Ryosuke scratched his back head and smiled sheepishly. "Come on let's go to class" he said again. Daiki nodded then followed him with a heart still thumped fast.

They walked in silent again through the hallway near the student council building. When they were about to turn to the right building, Ryosuke abruptly taken aback and withdrew Daiki from passed to the right building. Instead he pulled him and hid behind the corner building. Ryosuke shooed him then carefully peeked to the right building where they supposed to pass. Daiki nodded then followed him peeking on that spot.

There they found a very familiar figure of student council chairman, Takaki Yuya, and a 2nd year popular guy, Chinen Yuri. Chinen leaned against the wall with folded hands and Takaki was in front of him.

"F*ck! Arioka is a b*tch! How dare he make Ryosuke to help him, huh? He must be using his body to make Ryosuke fall for his trap!" the shorter boy said with annoyed face. That made Daiki upset, sad, and a little embarrassed. He never knew that others would think of him really bad like that. But when he glanced at Ryosuke, the older instead made a serious face and intense glare.

"Ryosuke is stupid too for fall for his trap. He even embarrassed me in front of the class." Said the short boy again. Daiki widened his eyes, shocked by what Chinen had said, but he knew the one who shocked the most was no other than Ryosuke.

"You still bully that Arioka?" this time Takaki asked.

"Of course! I can't let him leave in peace"

"Why?"

"He's a fake. That person is this school owner's granchild and rich, however he pretend like innocent nerd. For what purpose? Spying us? Fooling us? On the first day he appeared in this school, he even made Ryochan leaved me behind and instead went to help him who got bullied."