Interview with x_Unbroken_x

Wow! Here's my 5th interview! Thanks for the support everyone!

By the way, x_Unbroken_x was previously called Lunarecliptica.

****

Username - x_Unbroken_x

How did you discover wattpad?

Well.. I was originally on a sight called quizazz, but my friend on here@jessabellx saw a post I made on facebook about it and suggested I join wattpad, and i've been addicted ever since :3 (Thanks jess :P)

Is this your only account?

I have 2 other accounts actually! Both are shared :)@Xx_MeMyselfAndI_xX   and @Music_Is_Our_Lives.

Do you mind if i ask what your real name is?

*Laughs* Not at all! My real name is Nicola. I'm not very fond of it, so everyone called me Nikki, and now everyone just calls me Nix.

Do you have any works?

I do! At the moment i have a thriller in the works, titled: Blind Date (feel free to check it out) I have a sneak peek of a little vampire book up as well. Also coming up, are a few other books. Invisible, which is a james maslow fan fiction, Meet me at the bridge, which is a sort of teen fiction, and I have Harvester, which is a fantasy. So there's a lot to look forward too :)

Are any of your stories very popular?

Not really. I mean compared to a lot of books here mine is next to nothing xD But I get a lot of positive feedback on my work, which is good.  Blind date is in the 3000's for reads.

Are you part of the 'fanning war'?

 Na, what is that anyway? I fan people for their work, or if i think they seem like a cool person to talk to, or for similar  interests :)

Do you comment on a lot of other peoples stories?

I do! If I enjoy the work I tend to leave a comment for the author telling them what I liked, either that or I completely fan girl and tell them to upload soon or else xD

Do you vote for a lot of other peoples stories?

Again, yes I do! If I enjoy the work, in my book it deserves a vote :)

Whats your favourite story on wattpad other than one of your own?

 Oh gosh... thats a tough one. erm.. well some of my fave authors are:@Toxictacos@jessabellx@Thecrimsonspell@RecklessRoo@katiekatkitty@xxWhoatemycookiexx and@RonnieBiersack . There are just too many fabulous stories on here to pick a top :)

Do you read a lot on wattpad?

When i have the time, yes! I tend to read more on here now rather than read the actual books I have in my room.

Have you always liked writing?

Yes I have! From a very young age i've been fascinated by stories and books, so I began to make up my own at the age of 7, and never looked back.

Do you read or write more on wattpad?

Half and half really, they're both an addiction of mine :P

Where do you get inspiritaion for your stories from?

My biggest inspiration for my writing and stories would be music. Music has always spoken to me, and I tend to write at my best when i listen to it. Rock and metal being my main genres because they're the ones that speak out to me the most.

Have you completed any stories?

Not yet! It's my goal to complete and get at least three books published!

Do you think wattpad could improve itself? If so how?

I love wattpad how it is! I really don't mind, but I would like the option of liking comments or a 'block' button for people, because i've been harassed on several occasions >.>

****

Hey everyone, make sure to check out @x_Unbroken_x, I really enjoyed interviewing her. As usual, contact me if you would like to be interviewed!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!