Untitled Part

Nalia

"Yes, Brother." I bowed my head before exiting the room where my family ate dinner. Never been there to eat since I was a child.

I wore some ragged clothes with so many stitches on it. I have only five plain black t shirts, two pants, three underwares and a brassiere since I was nine and upto now, they're still alive. Good thing their sizes are way to big for me they can still be with me until the end of my life.

I went outside the backyard and to the entrance of the forest where my humble little greenhouse lies. I stood before the almost devastated greenhouse. It was old and creepy but this was my home. My haven.

I happily went in and locked the door with an old oak branch and sat on my squecky wooden bed only with a ragged blanket and flatened boxes. I brought the small plastic with my family's left overs to eat my dinner.

A tear left my eyes as I peek to the plastic with bones and spoiled food. 'Don't cry! Yah stupid pig! At least you have food!' I told myself and shook my head. Yes, at least I will not starve myself to death. A diarhea is way more bearable than a slow and nullifying death. I prefer to be shot in the head instead.

I threw the plastic away eating everything inside and went to clean my house. It was small only with a bed and a chair with the moon shining over the numorous holes on my roof.

I lay down with my arms as my pillow whilst feeling the spoiled food taking its effect. I shot the moon a glare and stuck my tongue out.

"Moon goddess, moon goddess? Do you even exist?" I mimicked a child's voice and snorted. My faith for her had vanished since I was five. I turned to my left and saw my broken mirror with a girl looking at me.

She has beautiful pair of greenish blue eyes with specs of silver, pointed nose and thin pale pink lips. She was pretty if she weren't as thin as a skeleton. Her brown locks messily put in a bun, her cheekbones showing and deep eyebags. Wow. She looked like a drug addict. I focused on her eyes but it was only screaming sorrow, pain and vulnerability. I closed my eyes not wanting to take a look at her again. She was like a void pulling me to a everlasting black place where there will never be light.

I giggled a bit. Oh goddess. What have I done to deserve an amazing, spectacular life like this? Is this all I have to take?

'I'm sorry,' my wolf purred. I closed my eyes and let darkness soothe.

"Hmm, it was never your fault Venice." I said to her like I always do. She's my only ally, my best friend, my other half. I can't live without her.

'I'm sorry I can't do anything for you. I can't talk to the moon goddess. I can't help you. We are too weak. I am too weak,' I heard her small sobs which made me chuckle.

"What are sisters for? Venice, we are one. You are me and I am you. Do not blame yourself because you have nothing to do with this situation. I love you so much Venice. We are in this together." I said while smiling. I heard her giggles.

'I love you too Nalia. I will never ask for more because I have you.'

I smiled. Because of Venice, I slept peacfully with her words ringing in my mind.

****

I felt my father's strong fist came contact with my stomach, making me fly and fit the wall. I stood weakly and bowed my head without making any sounds. I felt nothing, honestly.

I coughed and tasted this metalic liquid which I was accostomed with. I heard my brothers' laughs.

"I told you three coffees and an ice tea not four coffees and a tea!" He punched me with force hitting me in my chest making me stumble back and lay on the floor. I was too numb to react. Maybe 22 years old unstoppable beating was enough to numb me. He kicked me several times and had stopped with rapid breathing.