Are We Over?

Jacks Pov

I was trying to sleep but couldnt help but thinking about what I saw this morning. She promised. She promised shed stop cutting. There was blood in the shower. With her razor sharp blade. I was pissed, sad, confused all at the same time. I cant believe she could lie straitbto my face.

My thoughts were interupted by Avery walking in from school. 'Hey babe ho-' 'Dont call me that.' I snapped. Her face turned to confusion. 'Whoa! What the hell made you so pissy?" She said confused at how I had just snapped.

'You, Avery. You promised youd stop.' I could tell she knew what I was talking about by her facial expression. 'Jack what did I promise.?' She asked as tears fell from her face. My eyes started watering as I could literally see her heart break. But then I remembered she lied. Strait to my face.

'God Avery dont play dumb. I know your still cutting. And you fcking promised me. You looked me in the eye and promised me you would stop.' I yelled. I stood up and looked down so I could see her. She was shaking and crying. 'J-Jack its not that easy.' She stuttered choking on her words.

'Oh so you decided to lie strait to my face...' I screamed. My face was probably red by now. 'N-No J-jack you dont undertand I-' 'I dont understand what?! You know what? I dont even want to hear your voice. I cant take anymore lies. Your probably starving yourself now too right?' I said sternly.

She looked at me and didnt say anything. 'ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME AVERY?!?!' 'JACK YOUR SUPPOSED TO HELP ME STOP NOW YELL AT ME SAYING THAT IM STUPID FOR DOING THIS. YOU THINK I WANT YO CUT MY WRISTS AND STARVE MYSELF. WELL I SURE AS HELL DONT. WHY DONT YOU TRY BEING BULLIED AND DEPRESSED FOR A WHOLE DAY AND SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. THEN TELL ME IM BEING STUPID FOR DOING THIS.'

She screamed/cried. I was so pissed off at her right now. Im her boyfriend! She should tell me everything and anything about her life thats going bad but instead ahe kept it all bottled up and took it out on her self. I grabbed my bad and headed out the door.

'J-jack where are you going?' I turned back. 'Im leaving.' 'N-no Jack please...' 'NO AVERY. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.' As I continued out the door. As I was about to my car she asked, 'So does this mean were over?' She asked as her voice cracked. I turned back and said, 'Yea. It does.'

I was holding back the tears thatw ere threatning to fall out. Her face turned to anger as she slammed the door. I heard her scream and I instantly realized I wanted her back. She lied once. For a good reason. And I shouldve understood that.

I needed her back. As I was about to knock on her door, I git a text from her saying...

I hate you Jack Johnson.