School & Embarassment

Averys Pov

We walked to his car. I wiped the last of my tears and hopped in. While we were in the car he grabbed my hand noticing I was nervous for school. 'Baby its okay. Everythings gonna be fine. Its highschool. This happens to everyone at least once.' He stroked my cheek with his soft thumba s we were parked in the school parking lot. I looked at him with my eyes glassy. 'Babe please dont cry. Itll make me cry.' And he wasnt lying. Once a tear dropped from my cheek, one fell from his eyes.

I smiled at how he had never lied about how much he loved me. 'Jack?' 'Avery?' 'Thank you, for being the best boyfriend on the planet.' He gave me a huge smile and answered, 'Babe I would do anything to make u happy. And to see you like this makes me hurt. It makes me feel so bad that I cant do anything to make you happy.' I looked into his ocean blue eyes and answered, 'You already did.'

He smiled and pecked my lips before walking into the prison. We walked to our lockers. It was actually really cool because our lockers were right next to each other. When I opened my locker, a bunch if notes fell out. Jack looked at me confused as I bent down and picked up 5 different ones... They said,

Bitch

Slut

Whore

Twat

And Hooker.

Well thats a first. I crumbled them up in my hands as I let a tear fall to the floor. 'Hey hey dont cry.' Jack pulled me into a hug. He smelled so freaking good. Like American Eagle and Hollister mixed. 'You smell so good.' I choked on my words. He laughed his adorable laugh and answered, 'You smell good too.' I smiled as the 2 minute bell rang. We let go of each others attached bodies and got our stuff for first period Math.

As we were walking we ran into Paige. The most popular girl in school. She walked over to Jack and said, 'Hey Jack.' She said in a very flirty way. 'Get out if our way.' Jack demanded holding onto my hand. 'Oh come on Jack... You could do so much better than...-' she looked at me. 'That.' 'Shut up Paige. Your a bitch.' Jack yelled as I looked down holding in the tears. We started walking away when Paige pulled Jack back and she... Kissed him.

Jacks Pov

We started walking when Paige pulled my hand back and... Kissed me. I instantly pushed away and yelled, 'PAIGE WHAT THE HELL.' I looked at Avery who had tears in her eyes. I was breathing heavily as Avery started walking away from us. I looked at Paige who was laughing along with her friends, 'Oh look... Avery is sad because no one likes her.' 'She such a slut.' 'Your a bitch Avery no one even likes you so you can go kill yourself now.'

I looked behind me seeing all 3 girls laughing. 'You know what... Paige. Your auch a slut. And a bitch. And a-' 'Jack.' I heard Averys saddened voice. I looked over my shoulder to see her looking at me. 'Lets just go.' I nodded and took one last look at the three girls that had a look of embarassment and shock on their faces because Jack Johnson just called them all those names.

They deserved it. No one will ever hurt my girlfriend. Ever. And if they do. It will be worse than what just happened. I took her little hand in mine as we walked into first period. We found our seats and I sat by Avery. I felt someone sit beside me. I looked to my left to see Paige. Great. (Catch the sarcasm?;) i looked over to see Avery with a look of jealousy on her face. It soon turned to anger and sadness.

Seconds later, Paige grabbed my hand and whispered something in my ear. Avery aoon got up and sprinted out of the classroom. I followed but the teacher stopped me, 'Mr. Johnson, where do you think your going.' I figured I would tell him. He was 27. So I figured he would understand. 'I screwed up. Bad.'

I saw a look of 'I understand and go get her' look on his face. I thanked him and ran into the halls. I heard a cry coming from a hall. The hall where me and Averys lockers were. I walked down yo see Avery crying. And ahe was reading all the notes. No. I ran over and took all of them out of her hands. She broke downa s she saw me shed a tear.

'Jack please dont cry.' I let another tear fall. 'I cant.' I choked. She layed her head on my chest and cried in it. I picked up all the notes when one fell open just enough for me to read it.

Avery,

Or should I saw, worlds biggest slut? ;P. Your such a bitch. No one likes you. Im just gonna go give you a tip. Okay? Okay. It woule be so much better if you would already die. So can you do me that favor? Thanks.

Kisses from Paige.

Iw as filled with anger. 'Jack?' Averys sad voice asked. 'Yea.' I said forgeting about Paige for the moment. 'Please dont leave.' I pulled out of the hug and looked into her eyes. 'Why would I leave?' She looked at the ground then back up at me. 'For Paige. Shes so much better. She so hapoy and Im just the depressed girl that cuts her wrists and hips. She so skinny then look at me. Shes so pretty, Im so ugly. But with you, I feel beautiful. You make me so happy. You make me feel special. And I dont want you to leave.'

I was about to say something when Paiges voice interupted, 'Wow Avery, your not as stupid as I thought because all of that is true.' 'Paige I swear you shut the hell u-' 'No Jack. Its okay. She is better. You could do so much better than me. Its better for you.' She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me one last time before leaving somewhere unknown.

I coukdnt do anything. The teachers wouldnt let me leave. It was now lunch time. All of my friends came and sat by me. And by all jy friends I mean all my vine friends.

Taylor, Jack G, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Cam, Shawn, Nash, Hayes, and Mahogany. (Sorry if Im forgetting anyone😁)

'Bro whats wrong?' Matt asked concerned. 'Nothin.' I answered still not eating anything. He said whatever and went back to whatever he was talking about with Nash and Cam. The last two periods were the longest periods of my life. I sat in the desk with my head layed in my arms as the History techer lectured us about sleeping in class.

Ha. Like anyone cares about that. I bet 90% of the class is already alseep. While he was in the middle of saying that its so wrong the bell rang. I sprinted out if the clssroom got all my homework. I ran to my car and realised it was raining. I drive strait to Averys house figuring thats where she would be.

I walked in and heard a slap then a scream. Averys scream... I ran into th kitchen to see her sister Ashley hitting her. Shit. I ran iver and threw Ashley off and saw Avery crying. As harda s shes ever cried. Ever. It broke my heart into a million peices. 'J-Ja-Jack.' She stuttered.

'Shhhh. Im here baby its ok.' As Ashley started getting up and walking away, I stood up in front of her. 'Get out of my way loser.' She barked. 'Ha. Right. If you ever hit Avery again, I will hit you. Hard.' She looked scared and ran out of the house. I bent down besides Averys lifeless body. I stroked her cheek as she asked me a question Ive been wanting her to ask since we started going out...

'Will you stay over tonight?'

Hey guyssssss! I hope you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading. I love you all. 😘.

~Ellie Johnson