Forgiveness

Averys Pov

Yayyy! Todays back to hell... I mean school. Im so exited (Note My Sarcasm.) I was sitting up in the bed that Jack had carroed me to finding him fast asleep after staying up all night making sure I was ok. I think it would be best if he stayed home from school today. He needs rest and he definently needs a break from me.

I need a break from me. But thats not how it works. I kissed his chin and whispered in his ear, 'I love you.' And got out of bed and grabbed my stuff and left him sleeping. Enjoying his time alone. Away from the drama. Locked in his dreams.

I made it home in like 7 degree weather. I ran up to my room passing my sisters room seeing her texting someone and smiling. She looked up at me and gave me a sweet smile. Weird. I walked into my room and hopped in the shower. I was about to grab my razor when I heard a knock on the door. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me.

I opened the door to see a worried Jack standing there in nothing but gym shorts. I know. It was pretty freaking sexy;P. 'Uh h-hey baby.' I stuttered. 'Hey. I was worried. You werent there when I woke up.' He panted. I figured he ran here. I looked strait into his face and all I saw was pur Tiredness.

'Well when I woke up you were finally asleep so I devided you ahould stay home today. And get sleep. You need a break from all the ahit thats been going on.' He chuckled and said, 'Im not letting you go to school alone. Not without me.'

'Jack, Im old enough to handle this shit on my own. I dont need you every second. I want you every second, but I dont need you every second.' He smiled and pecked my lips before he followed me to my room. 'Well then can I sleep in your bed today?'

I looked at him weirdly. 'Why?' 'Cuz it smells like you and reminds me of you.' I blushed and answered, 'You can sleep in my bed anytime you want.' 'Even when your in it?' He smirked. 'Even when Im in it.' I laughed.

Jacks Pov

'Even when Im in it.' She laughed. Words can not explain how much Ive fallen for this girl in the past 3 months. I fall for her a little more every day. Every time she smiles. Every time she laughs. Every time she crys. Every time she says she loves me. I fall for her over and over again.

~After she was ready~

'Well Im all ready ao Im gonna head out...' She said. I was tucked in her vanilla smelling sheets. I looked at her beautiful face not wanting her to leave but knowing she had to. 'Okay...' She wlked ober and ran her fingers through my hair.

'I love you baby.' There I go. Falling for her again. 'I love you more.' She nodded her head no and kissed my lips softly. She pulled away and smiled as I watched her walk out the door.

Averys Pov

I walked down stairs grabbing a coat because I was planning on walking in 11 degree weather. I grabbed a water and headed out the door. I didnt eat anything for breakfast. As I walked out, I saw my sister looking as beautiful as ever waiting for me in her car smiling.

What the hell is going on with her. I walked over to her car and hopped in. 'You look cute.' She complimented. 'Whats going on?' She leaned back in her seat and looked at me, "Ave, I love you. So much. Your my baby sister. And I know I was a bitch to you. And I cant do anything hut say Im sorry... 1000 times. And I really homestly hope you will forgive me."

I smiled and hugged her. I missed my sister. And now she was back. I wiped at tear that fell down her cheek and said, 'I love you too. And I forgive you.' And with that we headed to hell... I mean school...