Love at first "MINE"

(Yes I made the lovely meme above)
~Your Pov~
"Okay sweetheart, have fun and call if you need anything" Auntie called out, I walked back inside and plopped down on the couch. "What to do what to do" I sighed "AhHA I'll go make some friends I've heard everyone is friendly so let's find out" you walked out the door and where on your way.

After about 5 minutes of aimlessly walking around you saw a girl dressed head to toe in bumble gum pink, along with a blonde boy holding a pile of every kind of candy you can imagine, a boy with fucking sweet potatoes fries on his head and a boy in a yellow vest with a red bow. "Hmm should I- you were cut off by the Pink haired girl "HI I SEE YOU'RE NEW IN LAZY TOWN! I'm Stephanie !" She exclaimed "Oh hi I'm Y/N" you smiled "Cool name! This is Pixel yes Ik he's a fucking sweet potato" she laughed "Hey!" Pixel yelled "Thats Ziggy with the candy and Trixe is the girl over there and that's Stingy"  she leaned into me and whispered "His name explains his personality be careful with him" we both giggled. "MINE mine mine mine!" We whipped our heads around to see Stingy yelling and pointing and random objects and claiming them. "He's kinda cute" I giggled then quickly covered my mouth "HAHAHA I SHIP IT" Stephanie began bursting out in laughter "omg stephe no" I slapped her shoulder and giggled "oh gosh he's coming over here" "Hello I'm Stingy and everything is mine and who are you ?" He asked "I'm y/n and I'm new here" you smiled "Nice to meet you" he said eyes wandering (this is a puppet the fucks wrong with me?)

~time skip~
It had been about a 3 days you and everyone had grown close and very fond of each other, some more than others ;)). You where on your way to the park to meet the gang when Ziggy ran up to you candy in hand. "Hey Y/N I got you a lollipop"  Smiling you took the green lolli "Wow this is good thanks Ziggy" you two skipped the rest of the way to the park. "Hey good morning Sportacus !" You waved. He wasn't a super hero more like a slightly above average hero he basically saved lazy town from laziness. You took a seat on the bench when Stingy made his way over to you, "That lollipop is mine" he looked down at you and snatched it from you "lol get rekt fucker, that has my spit on it" you said "I know that's the point" he winked and popped the sweet in his mouth your cheeks where dusted with pink. You liked Stingy and there was no denying it, there was some tension between you two. Whether that was him winking at you or lighting grazing your thigh it was obvious that there was something. Stingy took a seat next to you and began caressing your thigh. "Stingy the fuck are you doing" you said as your face turned 50 shades darker ;)) "I caress it 'cause I posses it" he said looking lovingly at you "ahah... Why "
You hesitantly asked "Oh doll face every thing is mine" he smiled

////Stingy pov////
She's so beautiful and mine ! I'll fucking deck anyone who tries to touch her, talk to her, anyone who even looks at her, she's the only girl in Lazytown who talks to me and actually listens when I have problems I admire that. Stephanie usually ignores problems because she lives a perfect sing song life and has the hots for Sportacus and All Trixe does is play stupid ass pranks. But y/n she's different she cares about everyone, she cares about me. Soon
She'll see soon how much I care about her.