Chapter 6 (i have no creavtive names)

(I made the lovely meme above once again)

After searching the town everywhere and practically turning the entire town upside down, but They still couldn't find Y/N. "Oh no this is just terrible" Stephanie cried "what ever will we do?" Pixel yelled. Sportacus Sighed "we can't give up now... Let's ask our neighbors if they have seen her" little did they know y/n was right under their noses quite literally. Stingy never told anyone about the basement he had underground so the gang didn't think to check, poor little Y/N.
///Back With Stingy///
"This is a leaf from the first day we met ... And this is the lollipop stick from the one I took from you" Stingy had been collecting items from memories he shared with you. Oh my fucking god this is awful You thought. "Oh! And you don't remember this but this is a rock I tripped over on your way to your house at 3 in the morning !" Stingy sang "wait what??" You asked trying to be as calm as possible "oh watched you sleep from your window for a few nights! I have the cutest pictures of you sleeping" he turned around and pulled a book out of his collection of things, it was a small yellow scrapbook filled with creepy stalker photos he took of you. "Heres you sleeping awe you're so cute and here's you In the shower !" He flipped trough the book excitedly "Stingy! How'd you get that!" You snapped "I snuck in!" He smiled "How could I resist?" "I don't know you've committed like 3 federal crimes!" You sighed "Hey no back talking Daddy!" He began raising his hand, you winced and he stopped "I'm sorry, just do that again or else ! I don't wanna hurt my a baby but if I have to I will" he crossed his arms. "Stingy...let me go please" you cried "I can't do that I love you too much" he said "You know if you love something let it go" by now he was inches from your face "or you can keep it forever and..." Everything went silent, it was like the world stop spinning if only that's what had happened, but no he smashed his lips into yours kissing you deeply, you wiggled around but he wouldn't let go. Finally after what seemed like years he pulled away "I could never let you go, you're mine!" He smiled I'm gonna go get some snacks so I'm gonna have to duct tape you darling ~" "NO STIN-Mmmhh" you sobbed and sobbed "See you soon!" He blew a kiss then ran up stairs. Leaving you alone, what a mistake.