The Truth

You woke up and stretched making you feel comfortable. You grabbed a Pepsi then sat on the table drinking.

When you finished drinking, you got up and walked out of your room and went to Tord's room. You knocked on Tord's door. Then you waited for him to answer. Tord then answered the door. "Oh, hey (Y/N)." Tord said. 'Hm. She never went to my room. She usually goes to Edd and Tom's room.' Tord thought. You came in and sat on Tord's bed. (DO NOT EXPECT A LEMON YOU SINNERS)

"Tord... I wanna ask you a question..." You said. "Okay. What is it?" Tord asked. "Why do you have a robot arm and an eyepatch?" You asked. Tord's eye/s widened.

"Um... Uh..." Tord didn't know what to say. "Uh..." Tord stayed silent still in shock. "Uh... Tord? Did I say something wrong?" You asked. "Um... No. No, (Y/N)." Tord said. "Then what is the answer to my question?" You asked. "Okay..... I think you will not be my friend anymore-" "What? Just tell the answer! I promise! I will still be your friend!" You said cutting him off. "Okay... Um... Look. I was the Red Leader, right?" Tord said. "Yeah." You said. "I was the Red Leader for eight years. Then I came back to Edd's house. We used to live together with Tom and Matt." Tord explained. "Sounds interesting. But what happened to the old house?" You asked. "I... I blew it up. I blew it up with the Giant Robot." Tord said. You gasped. "Wh-wh-what?" You started shaking. "Y-you w-were the m-man on the T.V. with the r-red G-giant Robot?" You asked still shaking. "(Y-(Y/N)..." Tord said sadly. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" You shouted then ran away.

Tom's P.O.V.

I was just reading "How To Be Like TomSka", means that I'm just reading my own book. I was on a new chapter called "How To Beep Beep Like A Sheep", then I heard (Y/N) scream and run. '(Y/N)?' I thought to myself. I closed my book and put in on the bookshelf then walked out of my room. I walked to (Y/N)'s room and hear (Y/N) crying.

I knocked on the door. "Go... Away..." (Y/N) said. "(Y/N)... It's me, Tom. What's wrong?" I asked. (Y/N) opened the door. "Come in..." (Y/N) said.

No P.O.V. Available

You sat on the couch with Tom. "So... What's wrong?" Tom asked you. "Tord... Did he betray all of you?" You asked. Tom looked away then looked back at you. "Yes. He did. But he changed. Forgive him. He never did anything after he came back again and after you came. Just please... Forgive him." Tom said. "Tom..." "Trust me." Tom said. "Okay..." You replied. You hugged Tom then he hugged you back. After hugging each other, both of you fell asleep on the couch.

WELL THIS WAS SAD
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I HAVE SCHOOL NOW LIKE
IDK
7 WEEKS OR 6 WEEKS AGO
IDEFK
YEAH