Welcome to Lazy Town

(Warning contains cussing)
Today was your first day in lazy town, although the name clearly states "lazy" no one is lazy in lazy town. You where staying with your aunt Mrs.Bussy Body (I'm 80% sure that's her name)  she was nice and all, but you didn't have any friends here in Lazy Town. "Sweetie! Welcome Y/N" your aunt welcomed you with a long hug. "I would like you to meet my Husband the Mayor ! " she lead you inside where you saw a man in a yellow suit. " Y/N I've heard so much about you nice to finally meet you!" he said with a firm handshake. "Thanks you too!" You said. "Well tomorrow we will be visiting with some other family, you know Cy and his fam" Bussy body said "The delivery guy?" You asked "Yes, Thats him. we'll be gone for a week or so, so you can stay to settle in, I'll leave about 200$ with you and call if you need anything " "Thank you" you smiled  "Well I'll let you go unpack your room its the purple one on the left"  You rushed to your room suit cases in hand, "wow holy shit" you stared in awe at how big the room and bed was the walls where a light purple and the bed sheets where white with yellow and purple flowers on the trim. You began to unpack and slowly but surely grew tired. Eventually you fell alsleep and dreamed of the Adventures you'd have in lazy town.

Ik it's short literally writing the second chapter now. You're welcome for the meme reference