I: The Salty Butler

"Wow..." you stared up at the huge mansion. "Ciel is loaded"

Ciel Phantomhive was your cousin and you had been sent by your father to stay with him for a while.

Your butler, Matthew, walked you up to the door, knocking for you and holding your suitcase.

The door opened and a butler clad in the same uniform as Matthew looked out and smiled.

You almost blushed. "Ah, mistress we've been expecting you."

He invited you in and after meeting with Ciel, being shown to your room and getting changed, you flopped onto your bed, drifting into a deep sleep.

You were comfortably asleep in your bedroom when you were woken up by a sudden loud and annoying bang on the door.

You think in your head 'Is that the flipping salty butler? It better not be the goddamn salty butler'

"Are you awake?"

"What the f**** is wrong with you? Stop knocking on my flipping door you salty creep!" You shouted, clearly irritated.

You could practically hear him raising his eyebrow. "Did you just call me a salty creep?" He asked.

"Um... yes" You replied, sadly.

"Why are you so gloomy, Kiyomi?"

"What? Wait, how the hell do you know my name?"

"Every butler has a way of finding people's names, fool."

"Oh I'm the fool? You're the fool you creepy Butler!"

"My name's Sebastian"

"I don't give a damn what your name is!"

He sighed.

You grinned and got out of bed, walking to the door and opening it slightly, peeping out. There he was, just standing there in his stupid Butler uniform.

"Hey, you said your name was Sebastian right?"

"Yes"

"Got a great nickname for you: Sebby-chan"

He facepalmed and walked away, leaving you standing there grinning like an idiot.