Chapter 7

Hey! Everyone happy about summer? I know I am!

Kazuto came back home, and was welcomed with a big hug from Suguha. "Kazuto, I missed you!" She squealed. Kazuto hugged her back, "I missed you too." Suguha stepped back, smiling. "Do you want to play ALO? I really wanted to play with you!" She squealed, happily. Kazuto laughed, "alright, fine. When we get there im gonna say hi to a friend. Suguha smiled, then nodded. They both ran to their rooms, then Kazuto took his nervgear, laying on the bed. He put it on, then closed his eyes. "Link Start!" He shouted as he was teleported to ALO.

"Kirito!" He looked and was knocked over by Leafa. "Oww...hi Leafa..." he groaned. Leafa got up quickly, blushing. "S-sorry!" She said, chuckling. Kirito smiled, then held her hands. "Leafa...I want to take you to a sister-brother date...so..." he bend down on one knee, then held out a flower, "will you be my-!" He was interrupted by a voice, "Kirito!? How could you!?" He gasp, then quickly turned around. "Sinon!?" He quickly got up, then Leafa saw how they looked, then gasp. "Its not what it looks like!" Leafa said before Kirito could speak. Sinon was about to log out, but kirito flew and knocked her over, kissing her on the ground. Sinon blushed. Kirito slowly parted, "That fairy isn't another random girl im asking out, its just Leafa," he said calmly. Sinon covered her face, "im so dumb," she giggled. "Sorry, I was just going to upgrade my arrows, then I saw you...well, see ya!" They both kissed, then left.

"Leafa...will you be kind enough to go eat dinner with me?" He said, dramatically. Leafa giggled, "sure." Kirito grabbed her hand, then flew in the sky, heading to a restaurant. He flew down, then opened the door for her, "after you," he said, bowing. Leafa blushed, "Kirito, they'll get the wrong idea.." she whispered as people stared, awwing. Kirito smirked, "just go in..." he said. Leafa chuckled, walking in, he went in after her, holding her hand. They both sat down, looking at the menu.

A waiter came to their table, "Good evening. Have you decided on what to eat?" He asked, smiling. Kirito put his menu down, "a sandwhich please." Leafa giggled, "you always want a sandwhich! Anyway, I'll have...a soup." The waiter nodded, walking into the kitchen.

~30 mins later~

After their dinner, they set out on a quest. They flew in a cave, where a big monster roared loudly as it scented them." They both quickly drew out their swords. "Leafa, wait for my signal!" She nodded, flying back. Kirito spun quickly in the air, then flew toward the beast, yelling in rage. He jabbed his sword in its stomach, then slid up to its chest. He jumped back as the beast screeched. "Switch!" He yelled, flying back as his sister flew in. She flew at it, slicing its chest, then spun and cut its stomach, finally, she flew up, "switch!" She yelled. Kirito flew in, yelling in rage. He looked at its health.

Kirito ran towards it, screaming in rage

Kirito ran towards it, screaming in rage. He jumped and did a flip, cutting it from head to toe. He fell to the ground as thr monster exploded into pixels. He put his sword away, getting up. "Kirito, that was amazing!" Leafa yelled. Kirito smiled, "thanks " he panted. He got an item. A healing potion.

They ran to through the dungeon, then saw the boss. 3 health bars. It was a purple-crystal dragon with 4 wings and 6 eyes. It roared, sending fire at them. Kirito and Leafa ran towards it, it hit them both back, taking 40% of their health. Leafa struggled to get up, but Kirito got up in a flash, shooting towards it. "Kirito!" Leafa called, but he didn't listen. He jumped at her, cutting and stabbing its chest. The dragon was able to hit him with its wing, but kirito got up and flung himself at it, his health now at 40%. He yelled in fury, flipping in the air and hitting its head. He then flew behind it, jabbing his sword on its tail, ans running up itn the closer he got to the head, the louder he screamed. He then sliced the giant in half, screaming in rage and fury. Leafa stared in shock as as he defeated it. Kirito dropped his sword and fell.

Leafa ran as fast as she could and caught him in her arms. She hugged him, then Gave him a healing potion. He smiled, then drank it. "You got a rare item..." she smiled, giving him a purple-crystal coat. Kirito smiled, taking it. "Thank you, Leafa."

~back at the cabin~

"What a day!" Leafa exclaimed, falling onto the chair. Kirito chuckled, sitting down. "Well, today was fun," he said, sipping tea. He stretched, then looked at Leafa." Well, I have to go see Yui upstairs and tell her the news...bye Leafa!" He said, walking out the door. "Bye Kirito!" She called out to him as he walked up stairs to see his daughter. He then heard Leafa log out.

857 WORDS,  JEEZ! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter! See you later!