Chapter 2

Hey kinon shippers! This story will be 300 or 500 words! Hope you enjoy!😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazutos phone was buzzing all morning, but he ignored it. He sighed, now getting annoyed by the texting and calling.

He grabbed his phone and what he saw shocked him.

56 messages from Shino
98 calls from Shino

He sighed, then smiled. "Just cant stop thinking about me, can you?"

He clicked call and he got an answer right away.

Shino: Kazuto I was so worried about you, you didn't answer any of my texts or messages! I thought you were hurt or in the hospital!

He gasped. Was she...crying?

Kazuto: Sinon im okay, im just in my bedroom. I was taking a nap...

Shino: im coming over, I need to See you! Bye!

Kazuto: wait Shin-

Call ened.

He sighed and put his phone away, laying back down in bed. "I cant believe I lied..." he mumbled. There was a knock on the door. "I got it!" Sugu shouted, opening the doors. He heard muffles as they talked. He heard someone come up stairs, and knock on his door. He got up and opened, and gasped loudly as Shino burried her face in his chest, sobbing. He hesitated, then held her close, rubbing her hair. "Im fine Shino...its okay, Im here." He soothed. "Kazuto..I...I don't want you hurt! You didn't answer my messages or anything s-so I got w-worried!" She sobbed. "Kazuto, I care about you! I need you alive! Without you, I cant live! You protect me, and I-I..." she continued to sobbed. Kazuto blushed slightly, then kissed her forehead, hesitantly.

Shino gasped, and opened her eyes. "Shino, I will always protect you. There is no other world that I wouldn't protect you in. I cant live without you either." His voiced started to crack. "K-Kazuto...?" He wiped his tears, "im fine." She smiled a bit, wiping her tears. "Kazuto, can we play...GGO?" He smiled, then nodded. He got in his bed and patted the side, signaling her to lay with him. She blushed, then got on the bed with him.

He held her hand, as they both blushed. "Link Start!" They both shouted, and they were now in GGO.

Kirito sighed. He was still a girl, he smiled at sinon, but she looked uncomfortable. "You ok?" He asked. She looked at him, then smirked.

Kirito noticed. "Whats with that smirk?" He asked. She giggled "its nothing, beautiful." She teased, making him blush. She walked away, swaying her hips. "What is she up to?" He thought. They made their way to the BoB4 sign ups. As Kirito was signing up, Sinon grabbed the collar of his shirt and made him face her. She cupped the side of his face, "Dont think im going easy on you, big boy," she teased, gently pushing him away. He blushed madly then shook his head, "W-what is that suppose to mean?!" He stuttered.

They sat down, then he realized what Sinon was doing. "She's just teasing me to embarrass me! Two can play it that game!" He thought. He wrapped his hand around her, then she squeaked in surprise, facing him. He pulled her closer, then nibbled on her ear, making her squeal, "K-Kazuto! What are y-you doing!?" She stuttered. He chuckled, "You were teasing me, beautiful." She blushed deeply, then turned away.

She shrieked in surprise as he pushed her on the bench. He got on top of her, then chuckled, "hehe, im just messing with you!" He laughed, getting up. Sinon was paralysed for a moment, face beetroot red. She slowly sat up, then rested her head on kiritos shoulder. "I knew teasing will make you feel just a little better," she chuckled.

627 words! Im impressed >.> I did good on my percussion solo today, and they said im a natural! Next weekend will be BoB4! Hope you enjoy, bai mah friends!