five

I sit on the couch and stare blankly at the wall. I should not have acted like that. He just makes me so mad that I'm not even acting like myself. I should go apologize, but by the time I'm about to get up to go do so, everyone gets back into a circle.

"Okay, new game!" Aubrey says.

"We can play spin the bottle." Zayn suggests, looking right at Aubrey.

"Okay, let's do it." Aubrey says, trying to change the subject. "C'mon Logan."

"I don't want to play." I say quietly.

"Don't be a pussy, c'mon!" Niall teases.

"Fine." I walk over and sit as far away from Harry as possible, but we can still see each other since this is a circle.

"I'll go grab a bottle." Aubrey says and walks to the kitchen.

The whole time I can feel Harry's stare burning into me. I can feel the frustration radiating off of him. I quickly look at him and immediately regret it. The look in his eyes is even angrier than I could ever imagine.

"Ok," Aubrey sets the bottle down. "Who's first?"

"Me." I hear him say.

"Oh, god." I say under my breath.

"What was that, Logan?" he asks.

"N-nothing."

"That's what I thought." he says with a smirk.

He sets the bottle back down and with a simple flick of the wrist, the bottle spins. We all sit there, waiting to see who's gonna kiss Harry. The bottle slows down and finally stops.

It lands on Aubrey.

"Come here." Harry says seductively as Aubrey crawls over to him.

Their lips meet and I immediately look at the floor. I don't want to see their tongues swirling in and out of each other's mouths. Aubrey finally sits back in her seat. I look up at Harry and I am surprised to see him looking back at me, smirking in satisfaction. He's trying to make me jealous. Why would I be jealous of my friend for kissing a complete and total asshole? Well, two can play at that game.

"I'll go next." I say, grabbing the bottle.

I spin it, and pray to God it lands on anyone but Harry. It slows down as I await who it is.

It lands on Niall.

All the boys cheer except for Harry, who's practically fuming with rage.

I lean over and Niall grabs my face, pulling my face to his. His lips touch mine and they are softer and plumper than they look. He slowly glides his tongue into my mouth. I move my tongue with his. I run my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"Ahem." I hear Aubrey clear her throat.

We finally break from the kiss, out of breath. Niall stares at me with wild eyes. I smile and he smiles back. I look over at Harry and he's beyond pissed, he's furious.

"I'm done playing." he says as he stomps upstairs.

"What's up his ass?" Liam asks.

"I'll find out. Be right back." I say as I go upstairs.

His bedroom door is closed. I hear banging and stomping. I heard something crack and I opened the door. His hand was in the wall.

"Harry, what are you doing?"

"Why are you even here? No one wants you!" he screams.

"What's wrong?!" I yell.

"What's wrong is that you are trying to make me angry. And your plan fucking worked." he barks.

"I'm not trying to make you angry."

"Bullshit." he spits.

"Why?"

He turns and looks at me.

"What do you mean 'why'?" he asks.

"Why are you always trying to start a fight? Did something happen to you when you were a kid or something because I have no idea why you act like this?"

He storms over to me.

"You have no idea what I've been through." he growls.

I stare up at him, not knowing what to say.

"You should go. Take Aubrey with you." he calms down and backs away from me.

I walk out of the door and close it behind me. I walk down the stairs and everyone is sitting on the couch, silent.

"Aubrey, we're leaving." I say as I grab my purse.

She silently walks over and grabs her purse as well.

"Bye, everyone. It was nice to meet you." I say.

"Bye, Logan." they all say.

Niall comes over and gives me a hug. I feel him shove something in my pocket before letting go.

"Bye." he smiles.

"Bye." I smile back.

Aubrey and I get in the car as I pull out a piece of paper from my pocket.

'I had a great time. Call me.

- Niall x'

It had his number underneath. I smile to myself as we back out of Harry's driveway.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I've been thinking of new ideas for fanfics and I have a lot of ideas. Sorry for any typos.

~sluttyhoran

crooked ➳ h.s. [punk] {on hold}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें